KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Cigna
Engaged Employer

Express Scripts

Add a Review

Express Scripts Employee Reviews about "coworker"

Updated Aug 12, 2022

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good benefits and winning culture(in 367 reviews)
  • "The only pro I can think of is we had a union from when we were Medco so we had good pay because of that(in 220 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with and many aspects of the business which were interesting to learn.(in 152 reviews)
  • "Work from home is flexible(in 147 reviews)
  • "Great coworkers and was an overall pleasant atmosphere.(in 57 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Express Scripts and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "coworker"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Business Systems Analyst II

Mar 6, 2016 - Business Systems Analyst II in Bloomington, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, relaxed workplace good coworker, okay pay, and management doesn't micro-manage.

Cons

The work itself is boring and not very exciting at all. Huge downtime and everything is pretty easy.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Absentee Management in Planfile

Jul 17, 2015 - Anonymous Contractor in Franklin Lakes, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very nice building. Work from home potential...but only certain days

Cons

Beyond the first few weeks of training, management vanishes and basically only communicates via email and IM, sometimes phone. When they do show up, they sneak around waiting to catch you between assignments or looking for work that none of your supervisors will give you no matter how many times you ask to assist. Good people are cut from contracts due to personality conflicts vs. performance, while others who barely do so are kept around (I literally had a coworker who would fall asleep at her desk daily and make LOUD personal phone calls...and it was hard to complain because management always was working from home and couldn't be bothered with personnel issues. Training was awful; if you didn't get it completely on the first demonstration, you were branded a misfit and work was given to the golden children instead (hence always needing to ask for work). Attitude of management toward us was minion support, even one gentleman who found it appropriate to not even conceal his belittling and demoralization, even screaming in open cubicle space (management likely didn't hear that either, since see above) My contract was cut a week after being told I was extended for 3 months, and the only explanation I got was 'budget cuts'

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

anonymous

Mar 5, 2016 - Anonymous in Bloomington, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, nice building, casual dress code, good benefits including stock options, immediate coworker are nice

Cons

Inherited poor middle management from the Medco merger, many good people either left or were forced to leave, Inherited poor, incompetent systems and processes from Medco, management not open suggestions from subordinates

Continue reading