Found 121 of over 818 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flight Benefits and the Insurance rates are great" (in 73 reviews)
- "Great People (Flight Attendant) wise some of the best personalities and hardest workers in the airline industry." (in 58 reviews)
- "Good benefit with other companies" (in 47 reviews)
- "Great travel benefits until you realize all the planes are full and you never get a seat to go anywhere." (in 22 reviews)
- "Great work rules and training." (in 21 reviews)
- "The company has poor management" (in 62 reviews)
- "The pay is low compared to main line airlines and the company wants more cutbacks." (in 60 reviews)
- "bad upper management, did what was best for them and not the people" (in 15 reviews)
- "Long hours are expected and if you are salaried you don't get paid over" (in 12 reviews)
- "Low starting pay" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ExpressJet Airlines and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "flight benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Feb 28, 2016Flight AttendantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsAtlanta, GA
Great People (Flight Attendant) wise some of the best personalities and hardest workers in the airline industry. Introduces you to the Airline Industry.
No real potential for growth, Inflight Management is horrible all the Inflight chiefs complain and bicker about their jobs. No real company culture, Scheduling will manipulate you and screw you over if you don't know your contract as a reserve, Theres no real transition period after training they just put you on a plane an expect you to fly or fall to your death per se. Don't value their Flight Attendant as whole, Pilots are offered better schedules and more rest while they run there FAs to the ground on minimum rest and minimum pay for mainline work. Expect you to do a six day stretch with minimum 2 days off on reserve. as a FA you can do up to 6 to 7 legs a day. Flight benefits are not the best you have priority one step above a buddy pass. I will always be grateful for my start but as a whole not the best company to work for .4ExpressJet Airlines Response8y
Thanks for sharing. We're always working to improve communications and develop our leaders. -Courtney
- 1.0Aug 6, 2019Aircraft Maintenance TechnicianFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCleveland, OH
if you can’t find anything else they’ll hire you. Flight benefits are nice and health insurance is good.
Pay is lowest in the industry with no raise in sight. Management is awful and unwilling to help. They keep around mechanics that are not capable of doing the work and management knows they’re not capable but it’s man hours on paper work so they don’t care. Older union guys hate it there and are constantly complaining.1