Extreme Seo Internet Solution Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Extreme Seo Internet Solution Reviews

Updated Mar 8, 2017

4.4
Extreme Seo Internet Solution CEO & Founder Sharanyan Sharma (no image)
Sharanyan Sharma
  1. "A personally and professionally enriching opportunity."

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Strategist in Calcutta

I have been working at Extreme Seo Internet Solution part-time for less than a year

Pros

• Flexible working hours • Opportunity to work from home • Very supportive colleagues • Amazing work experience • Incentives for working hard • Grant leaves on short notice for emergency

Cons

• Need to be ready for a lot of changes and to handle uncertainty • Occasionally hard to maintain work life balance to meet deadlines • Sometimes, tough to understand guidelines due to distance barrier

Advice to Management

I have joined Extreme SEO on 1st July 2016, and since then it has been a roller coaster ride for me. There have been lots of ups and downs. I had very little knowledge of Digital Marketing back then, but here I got a chance to learn and work at the same time. Originally being from a Chemistry Hons background, the journey has been very stimulating, so much so, that every day I have come across new challenges. My... Colleagues and seniors have helped me all throughout and have been open to my flaws and mistakes, encouraging me to do better next time.

Extreme Seo Internet Solution2017-03-09
  2. "Great Opportunities for Passionate People"

Web Applications Developer in Trincomalee

I have been working at Extreme Seo Internet Solution

Pros

* Extreme seo is providing great opportunities for passionate & talented people. * Its has good infrastructure and office culture. * Good business management flow.

Cons

* Nothing significant cons found yet.

Advice to Management

* Keep Employees More Happy

Extreme Seo Internet Solution2016-08-27

"Best Place for the Freshers who have willingness and Talents"

Current Employee - General Manager in Vavuniya

I have been working at Extreme Seo Internet Solution full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice work environment with the dedicated teams, Certified SEO company, a certified SEO consultant is in the background and providing results oriented outputs to the clients. No age limits are considered by the higher level managers for the promotions since they only considering the willingness, talents, Smart work,etc..

Cons

New comers need to be trained more since they have a little knowledge in the SEO sector

Extreme Seo Internet Solution2014-08-07
  4. "Very Challenging Place, But love to work"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Vavuniya

I have been working at Extreme Seo Internet Solution full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There is always new ideas from Employees and passionate about delighting customers using their own customer satisfactions strategies. Especially the work environment and facility really calm.

Cons

It's really hard to get leaves unless you have submitted medical or education leave requests.

Advice to Management

Pay more attention for brand your identity in to the local and host Workshop for your clients to educate latest technologies and market trends.

Extreme Seo Internet Solution2014-08-07
  5. "Good company to work with."

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Vavuniya

Pros

Leading digital marketing company with trained inhouse staff in srilanka. Its really brightening the freshers future. Give a good mix of international experience since there are a good mix of international clients.

Cons

Strict company but good opportunities.

Advice to Management

All the best for the future.

Extreme Seo Internet Solution2014-08-07
  6. "Best Place for IT Professional"

Current Employee - Director in Vavuniya

Pros

Excellent Technologies & Infrastructure, Best Place to Work in SL

Cons

There is no cn's at this time to say about this company, maybe in future.

Extreme Seo Internet Solution2012-10-13