Want a Free Job Posting?

1 review filtered by
  • San Francisco, CA
  • Any Status
John Cahaly

• Good place to work, nice people, good opportunity to learn and grow (in 4 reviews)

• Beer thursdays were always a plus but that was really the only fun "office oriented" activity (in 6 reviews)

• There is no work/life balance at all (in 11 reviews)

• My main issue was with some of the decision making on the upper management side (in 6 reviews)

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration full-time (More than 5 years)

I have been with ECI for 6 years now. I have been promoted 3 times over my time here gaining more and more experience and responsibility. ECI gives you the opportunity to write your own career path if you have the drive to do so and put in the work. Our CEO and Managing Directors are very involved with clients and employees which I appreciate. I can personally pick up the phone and call them when needed. Our HR department also does an excellent job at providing technical trainings to engineers as well as various trainings to MNGT. Lastly the culture of our business is driven by our CEO. He truly cares about the well being of our employees, our families, and clients.

Our clients are demanding given they are all in the financial space. I personally like the fast paced/high demand environment. That said it is obviously not for everyone.

Showing 1 of 72 review