- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - Virginia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Falls Church, VA
- - Washington, DC
- - Tysons Corner, VA
- - District of Columbia
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Santa Fe Springs, CA
- - Louisiana
- - Baton Rouge, LA Area
- - Baton Rouge, LA
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- El Salvador - All Cities
- - Santa Ana
- - Santa Ana, El Salvador Area
- - Lousiana
Found 71 of over 81 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 21, 2022 - Administrative in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Positive and supportive work environment, great benefits-including medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc, competitive pay, work/life balance, company is growing
There are no cons to working here!
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 18, 2022 - Project SuperintendentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Well organized company and everyone from the new PE's up to the COO are there to help. Great people with humble attitudes makes for a smooth running company.
Cons are only what you make of your own experience. A good positive outlook will yield very little to no cons.
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 12, 2022 - Project Engineer II in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good team atmosphere and people to work with.
Raises seem to never happen. Play favorites
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 8, 2022 - Virtual Design and Construction Manager in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
FHP people looked out for me and allowed me opportunities that would be difficult to come by at other places; supported me when i needed it, and backed me up on my assumptions. I can't say enough good about the people there at the top.
Pay for to a point where it wasn't competitive and match other opportunities out there.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice location, big building with amenities, some fun in-office and out-of-office events.
They are behind the times, in many ways. Pay was just ok. Benefits could be better. Management plays favorites, and all leaders are cut from the same cloth. Lack of diversity.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 26, 2022 - Assistant Project Manager in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good variety of projects and fun group of people to work with.
Upper management struggles to keep up with new times. Compensation is subpar compared to industry standard.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 23, 2022 - Journeyman CarpenterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A decent pay scale. I enjoy building.
Just being able to work with everyoneContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company to start a career and get a diverse amount of project experience. The leadership also seemed to genuinely care about employees.
Very much so an old boys club.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 22, 2022 - Project Engineer in Tysons Corner, VARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
in JOC division, flexible work hours and are accommodating to work life balance, team is very close knit and feels like family
not enough on site supervision, lump sum side is not flexible on work hours, a lot of overtime work without overtime pay
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 25, 2022 - Assistant Project Manager in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Came in with minimal construction experience, but PMs were always willing to help teach me up and prepare for new projects and understand construction better. - Had basically full autonomy to run my projects; however, the PMs were always open to discussing any issues or questions that would arise. - Coworkers in the office and in the field were all great people. Everyone was a great resource if you had a question about something based on all the cumulative experience. - Opportunities for growth are available and employment benefits are top notch.
Summers do get busy for everyone in construction. Just make sure to check in on all employees at all levels to see how they're doing during that time. Could become daunting/overwhelming for newer folks.
F.H. Paschen Reviews FAQs
F.H. Paschen has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 81 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at F.H. Paschen to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.
90% of F.H. Paschen employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated F.H. Paschen 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.