Found 1,564 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about F5
Got a burning question about F5? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with F5 employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good but at at per market rate" (in 185 reviews)
- "The people are great and are happy with what they do." (in 161 reviews)
- "Lots of interesting technical challenges and quite a good work life balance." (in 134 reviews)
- "The culture is great at identifying (really and honestly) what the sticking points are." (in 110 reviews)
- "The pay was good." (in 61 reviews)
- "middle management is problem to company" (in 59 reviews)
- "Recent layoffs and overall issues in the industry." (in 26 reviews)
- "Very political upper management." (in 20 reviews)
- "Lower and middle management does nto get enough or proper training." (in 15 reviews)
- "Depending on the rol , there is no a clear career path when it comes to how to grow" (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of F5 and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 3.0Jun 27, 2023Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
- Love some of my coworkers and have made some lifelong friends - My direct managers have been awesome and have helped me grow - Health insurance is insanely good - While I disagree with RTO, the office is nice - Work-Life Balance is pretty solid
- IT Upper management has absolutely no idea what they are doing. The blend of incompetence and sometimes borderline hostility from management has put us in a very bad spot. The recent re-org was and continues to be the worst roll out I have experienced. From what I can see, morale is at an all time low and no one knows what to do. Any time we think we are going to get an update, meetings get cancelled. Most questions get answered with anywhere between "I don't know" and "We will have to see". Productivity seems to have been effectively shut down while management decides what to do with the re-org. - Layoffs, followed by a re-org, then followed by RTO is not the way to keep talent at F5. - Compensation is all over the place. HR will work against you when it comes to being fairly compensated.23
F5 Reviews FAQs
F5 has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,720 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at F5 to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
76% of F5 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated F5 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.