Found 1,601 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about F5
Got a burning question about F5? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with F5 employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good but at at per market rate" (in 190 reviews)
- "The people are great and are happy with what they do." (in 158 reviews)
- "Lots of interesting technical challenges and quite a good work life balance." (in 138 reviews)
- "The culture is great at identifying (really and honestly) what the sticking points are." (in 120 reviews)
- "The pay was good." (in 58 reviews)
- "middle management is problem to company" (in 61 reviews)
- "Layoffs have happened 2 years in a row and will likely continue every year" (in 33 reviews)
- "Make sure externally hired managers do not degrade the culture and qualities outlined in Pros." (in 29 reviews)
- "Very political upper management." (in 20 reviews)
- "Lower and middle management does nto get enough or proper training." (in 17 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of F5 and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 8, 2023Sr Product OwnerFormer Employee, more than 8 years
F5 appreciates it's employees and shows it. Always supportive and giving opportunities to advance.
Technology Services has undergone many changes in the last couple of years. All the changes have added complexity to the environment.1
- 5.0Oct 13, 2023Technical Support Specialist IIFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSeattle, WA
They have an excellent benefits package, Allows for remote work Excellent work life balance
Senior leadership often makes changes that affect those who need to support the change without advanced notice.
- 5.0Aug 11, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The culture and benefits of this company are unmatched in my opinion!
Lots of moving parts with products so always learning new things!
- 5.0Aug 5, 2023Enterprise Account EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsLiberty Lake, WA
Great people to work with. Brilliant people to work with. Excellent place to grow as a person and your career. Good benefits.
Expect to work through many different challenges. Expect to learn and grow from overcoming these challenges :)
- 5.0Aug 4, 2023Corporate CounselFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSeattle, WA
Friendly, collaborative culture, good benefits, strong leadership
Little opportunity for advancement; somewhat disorganized; some business teams were unnecessarily combative and out of control
F5 Reviews FAQs
F5 has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,762 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at F5 to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
73% of F5 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated F5 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.