FB International, Inc. Reviews | Glassdoor

1.3
Fabrizio Bartolozzi

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Good"

Pros

Good people at the company

Cons

Scary management, i fear for my life

Advice to Management

n/a

2. "Worst Company to be at!"

I worked at FB International, Inc. full-time

Pros

Able to travel, Nice facility, Business network

Cons

Low morale, poor or no leadership, unprofessional employees, greedy management, thinks of employees as slaves with no rights, only thing company wants is for them to get lots of money so they don't develop or train the employees. If employees make one tiny mistake, you bet all hell will break loose.

Advice to Management

Stop your business or better yet keep your business and don't hire people who have respect for themselves.

"I am convinced I escaped hell!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, NJ

I worked at FB International, Inc. full-time

Pros

Most and I emphasize most (majority) of the employees at FB are some of most kindhearted people you could ever encounter.

Cons

No H.R. dept. Don't expect to be treated respect. The devil in sheep's clothing. I wish I had listened to the reviews and canceled my interview. It was the absolute worst experience of my life. Left my mouth agape with shock and disgust at how employees are treated and overworked. the feeling I experienced working for this company can only be described by Imagining the worst that can be experienced and multiply that by 100,000. Soul crushing, distasteful and out to make a dollar at the expense of others. Smiles can hide the darkest secrets.
    I truly give no stars.

Advice to Management

Appreciate the amazing people that work for you and treat them with respect. They deserve not to feel fear or stress. Reward your employees who give so much of themselves to make your company successful and allow them to take a breath.

"Hostility at FB International"

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Oakland, NJ

I worked at FB International, Inc. (Less than a year)

Pros

The employees are hard and loyal workers

Cons

Owners lack knowledge of people skills

Advice to Management

Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength.

"White collar sweat-shop"

Former Employee - Accountant in Paterson, NJ
    Former Employee - Accountant in Paterson, NJ

Pros

International employees and nice office space

Cons

FB International is an extremely abusive company, where employees are exploited and very often blackmailed in exchange of working visas. There aren't employees' manuals,nor written rules. Work conditions are tough, stressful and unhealthy (the carpenters and painters in the warehouse work with toxic materials without mask protection, they are denied air conditioning during summer and winter, their toilet is extremely dirty and not only do they have to pay a monthly fee to use it, but they also have to clean it themselves as the cleaning company categorically refused to do so because its conditions). Management treats people differently according to their behavior. There aren't written specifications about sick days and holidays and while some people have only 3 sick days paid a year, others who are in the boss's graces can benefit of over 10 paid vacation days a year. There is no training and mistakes aren't tolerated. Punishments consist of money deduction from your salary and public humiliation. A fe people tried to introduce regulation and were promptly fired. No matter how desperate you are, my advice is not to work for this company if you care about you mental and physical health. Also, salary is below the average for project manager positions and designers.

Advice to Management

Respect the people who work for you. This is not a concentration camp!

"Completely embarrassed to have worked here."

I worked at FB International, Inc. full-time

Pros

The hiring process is easy.

Cons

Office culture at FB is beyond tense. Management is extremely disorganized and constantly undermines the employees. Training is not provided. There is no HR department, and no employee handbook. Benefits are poor and they are given or taken away on a whim. Employees are very often punished with yelling or the opposite, the silent treatment. Harassment from coworkers is not addressed, period. Employees are very unhappy and overworked. It's an extremely tense environment to work in. Clients are very dissatisfied with the unreliable service.

"Project Manager"

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Oakland, NJ

I worked at FB International, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You work along side good honest hard working people.

Cons

Company is privately owned and has no real direction

Advice to Management

Organize and respect your employees

"HORRIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT!"

I worked at FB International, Inc. full-time

Pros

Travel, Nice office space, Good colleagues.

Cons

Management sucks, unprofessional, miserable environment, No...please just don't consider working here.

Advice to Management

Be good to your people. You are not a god.

"Please don't make the mistake I did and take a job here"

Pros

My coworkers are wonderful, diverse, kind and fun. I have never worked with nicer people. Even when the company did nothing - and I mean absolutely nothing - to celebrate Christmas, my fellow employees put together a potluck lunch so we would have something together.

Cons

This week, they fired an architect who had worked there for over two years because he wanted to go on vacation. The first year you get no vacation - but they don't tell you this until after you start. You also don't get health care until after several months - but they won't tell you that, either. Everyone is running scared and is afraid of management. There is no happiness, lots of fear - everyone is in the same boat and running scared. Please don't make the same same mistake I did. Believe me - I regret it every hour of every day and wouldn't wish the same on anyone else.

Advice to Management

Please care more about your employees They work hard for you and are caring and competent

"Abusive and unhealthy environment where to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, NJ

I have been working at FB International, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of the people working there are genuinely nice, yet desperate

Cons

Abusive workplace, complete lack of rules and structure, extremely low salary, continuous psychological abuse from upper management, illegal workers, no over-time paid, complete lack of respect towards the employees, complete lack of career advancement