FDI Reviews | Glassdoor

FDI Reviews

2.9
Dominique CHATELIN

1. "Okay Place to Work"

Pros

Small family owned company so I was able to get tons of experience in multiple areas. Great work enviroment. The office is very cool and relaxed.

Cons

Small family owned company so upper management plays favorites. There is a significant gap in communication between upper management and employees.

Advice to Management

Communicate! There is so much that is a surprise to the staff. In today's economy people do not want surprises, they want security.

2. "If you want to reach a good work life balance"

Current Employee - Director in City of London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Director in City of London, England (UK)

Pros

Customer focused: We measure our success to the success of our customers and each member of FDI Logbox thrives for their customer success. We care to develop great relationship with our customers as well as with the retailers who are the customers of our customers.
     Great work ethic: We are holding ourselves to the highest standard of work ethics, our customers are building with FDI
    Open minded: Our markets are constantly changing and our customers are adapting to these changes. We have an open mind attitude to lead the transformation of the industry and we work hard to bring services innovation and positive changes.
    Demanding and audacious: We want to be the best in our business, and therefore everyone does his best to deliver an outstanding service to our external and internal customers. This is part of our ambition for our customers and for us.
    They work as a team and we value individual contribution: As an international group, we need to work together taking full advantage of cultural diversity in a global organization. We value everyone contribution to the team and to the success of our customers.

Cons

Organazation is not always the first priority

Advice to Management

They are already doing a good job

3. "Les plus tristes et plus sombres jours dans une histoire de bienfaisance de 110 ans — l'association dentaire chancelle gravement."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Possibilité de faire du bien dans le monde et améliorer la santé dentaire.

Localisation à Genève.

Membres du personnel expérimentés.

Vaste réseau de membres.

Agréables bureaux modernes.

La Suisse!

Cons

La gouvernance ne fonctionne pas.

Représentants élus sans aucune expérience internationale.

Fonctionnaires autoritaires.

Absence de vision stratégique.

Haut taux de rotation au sein de la haute direction.

Advice to Management

Laissez faire les spécialistes.

Les membres du conseil doivent se limiter à la supervision stratégique et éviter les domaines dans lesquels ils ne possèdent aucune compétence.

Faites confiance aux autres.