KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

3.7
FERCHAU CEO Frank Ferchau
Frank Ferchau

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "and a good salary(in 4 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 4.0

Latest experience

Jul 15, 2022 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent home office and flexibility optins

Cons

Slow bureaucracy and employment process

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Used to be a decent consultancy company

Jul 25, 2022 - Mechanical Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some clients might be good (e.g., HP 3D Printing).

Cons

- They cannot care less about their employees, but hey, nothing new when talking about consultancy companies. - Do not believe them if they tell something about learning programs (not language courses or anything). - I spent around 2 years asking for another client and they did everything to keep me thinking that there was a real chance of swithcing client so don't believe them whenever they state that you can change clients because you will not, you will stay there as much as they can retain you there.

Karriere-Team

Dear former employee, thank you for your evaluation and the feedback it contains. It is a pity that you look back so negatively on our joint cooperation in some points. Especially with regard to our employees, we are convinced that each individual is an important part of our company and contributes to our success. Without further background information, it is difficult for us to understand your points of criticism in detail. Did you take the opportunity to talk to your manager before you left? In order to pass on your feedback to the local contact persons, we ask you to confidentially inform us by e-mail (feedback@ferchau.com) in which branch you worked for us. We wish you all the best for your future career. Best regards Your FERCHAU-Team

3. 5.0

Great experience

Jul 4, 2022 - Entwicklungsingenieur Fahrzeugsicherheit
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment and work ethics

Cons

Poor wage with respect to city expenses

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Very good

May 30, 2022 - Software Developer in Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice employer with good connections

Cons

No cons in particular so far

Karriere-Team

Dear employee, thank you very much for your evaluation. We are pleased that you have a positive perception of the cooperation with our branch in Karlsruhe and that you feel comfortable with us. We wish you all the best for your future. Best regards Your FERCHAU-Team

5. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good experience for graduated

May 31, 2022 - TGA Planer in Bremen, Bremen
    Business Outlook

Pros

you will find quickly a job

Cons

working as an extern , not always stable

Karriere-Team

Dear employee, thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to read that you rate FERCHAU as a good opportunity for young professionals. It is very important to us to convince our employees that we are an attractive employer and to offer them long-term prospects. We wish you all the best for your future career. Best regards Your FERCHAU-Team

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good starting company to learn about many other companys

May 10, 2022 - Mechanical Engineer in Heidenheim
    Business Outlook

Pros

many different fields to work in You can see a lot of different companys if u want to

Cons

lower salary than the employes of customer company

7. 4.0

Good outsourcing company

Mar 16, 2022 - Software Engineer in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Offers big variety of projects

Cons

The company should be more in contact with the employees

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Working by Ferchau

Nov 17, 2021 - Mechanical Design Engineer in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Various projects by interesting customers, good to get experience.

Cons

There are limited carrier development possibilities.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

External Software Developer

Aug 23, 2021 - Junior Software Developer in Reutlingen
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible at contract negotiations. Can work on big projects. Relatively free in how you work.

Cons

If you aim for a vertical career than the customer will need to aquire you first.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Organization

Jul 22, 2021 - Senior Stress Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Autonomous responsibility at work. 2. Opportunities to learn and grow. 3. Quality of work. 4. Overall Good Management

Cons

1. no major cons in the organization

Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews
</>Embed

FERCHAU Reviews FAQs

FERCHAU has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 322 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at FERCHAU to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, FERCHAU employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at FERCHAU. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

70% of FERCHAU employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FERCHAU 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at FERCHAU to be management, culture, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, compensation.

Popular Careers with FERCHAU Job Seekers