Cover image for FHI 360

88% Recommend to a Friend
92% Approve of CEO

Found 68 of over 745 reviews

4.2
FHI 360 CEO Tessie San Martin, PhD, MS  (no image)
Tessie San Martin, PhD, MS

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of FHI 360 and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Sep 15, 2023
      Senior Program Associate
      Current Employee
      Washington, DC
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture, benefits, and offices are all very nice. Overall, it's an awesome place to work.

Cons

Limited opportunities for growth depending on the team

1. 5.0
        Sep 7, 2023
        Program Officer
        Current Employee, more than 5 years
        Washington, DC
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits Great team Good atmosphere

Cons

Pay needs to be little higher More professional development

2. Join the FHI 360 team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 68 Reviews
      </>Embed

FHI 360 Reviews FAQs

Program Officer professionals working at FHI 360 have rated their employer with 4.2 out of 5 stars in 68 Glassdoor reviews. This is an average score with the overall rating of FHI 360 employees being 4.2 out of 5 stars. Search open Program Officer Jobs at FHI 360 now and start preparing for your job interview by browsing frequently asked Program Officer interview questions at FHI 360.

Program Officer professionals rate their compensation and benefits at FHI 360 with 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 68 anonymously submitted employee reviews. This is 7.4% better than the company average rating for salary and benefits. Find out more about Program Officer salaries and benefits at FHI 360.

88% of Program Officer employees at FHI 360 would recommend their employer to a friend. This rating has increased by 12% in the past 12 months. Program Officer professionals have also rated FHI 360 with a 4.2 rating for work-life-balance, 4.4 rating for diversity and inclusion, 4.3 rating for culture and values and 3.8 rating for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with FHI 360 Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193K

Aleah Kessell

What’s it like working for Brookdale Senior Living? I have an interview for there Activity Assistant position next week and want to know more about them and the job before I go in.

0 Comments

Jon Lahoud

Hello, does anyone know of Susan Riedel because she is my hiring manager and said I received the position although has not responded in a day. Is she employed at this company or is this a job scam?

0 Comments

Analyst

hey guys, i’m an early career professional and I recently interviewed for an entry level role in procurement. is it a red flag if it was hinted / mentioned a few times during the interviews that the role will be stressful? 🥲 I haven’t done much interviewing as I’m pretty fresh in my career so for them to explicitly mention it will be stressful was a first

3 Comments

Glassdoor has 745 FHI 360 reviews submitted anonymously by FHI 360 employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if FHI 360 is right for you.