What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is low for the requirements to get a technical job (some of our interns have masters degrees)." (in 20 reviews)
- "The management is horrible." (in 20 reviews)
- "Some of the clients are demanding and senior leadership doesn’t push back." (in 19 reviews)
- "Low salary (that's really all actually)" (in 14 reviews)
- "Upper management seems completely cut off and detached from the real world and their employees." (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of FHI 360 and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 53 of over 745 reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "leadership"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Sep 1, 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearWashington, DC
Wonderful and open culture of collaboration. Helpful colleagues.
Leadership or executive level decisions are sometimes not quite consistently and adequately communicated down to all levels of staff.
- 2.0Mar 20, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Some very talented people work here who are highly committed and care a lot about their work.
People in leadership are confused and not transparent.2