Cover image for FIT Staffing

4.2
75% Recommend to a Friend

Found 5 of over 5 reviews

4.2
FIT Staffing Founder Jackie Fallon (no image)
Jackie Fallon
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Staffing Partner

Dec 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working with FIT Staffing. They really got to know me and presented me with plenty of options when I was searching for a new opportunity. They met with me and asked me what I wanted in a new role and really listened. They then gave me insight into the companies where they had openings and helped me through the interview process. The day of the interview, they met me at the client site to make sure I was comfortable and ready for the interview. After the interview, they gave me quick, direct feedback on how I did. I would definitely recommend FIT when you are looking for a new job. (Or even when you may not as they have a wide range of clients in this area!)

Cons

All of their clients are in Western MA and northern CT so if you are looking outside that area, they may not be your best resource. Although they just merged with a national staffing company and will be able to broaden their geographic presence in the future.

2. 5.0
    Current Freelancer

Relocated to Western MA - Thank you FIT!

Jul 13, 2017 - Software Developer in Springfield, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A few years back I decided to move from Boston to Western MA. My software career was primarily based in the Boston area so it was a significant transition and challenge to identify good software positions in Western MA. Fortunately for me I found 'FIT'. I sent my resume to Jackie Fallon who is the owner of FIT. That was the beginning of a meaningful dialogue which helped me land a great position at Cleanslate, a company with a growing Business Intelligence practice. I have been very happy with my choice. Jackie did a great job understanding my needs and immediately identified a number of opportunities. She answered all my questions, prepared me for my interviews and worked with me to ensure that it was the right fit. I started as a contract to hire and then once we (both sides) were happy, became a full-time employee. All of this was facilitated by Jackie and FIT with professionalism, style, and grace. Thank you to Jackie and FIT!!

Cons

No cons - had a great experience

Continue reading
  3. Join the FIT Staffing team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Applications and Operations Mgr

Sep 16, 2016 - IT Applications and Operations Manager in Amherst, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The folks at Fitstaffing are really nice, well informed, and know their stuff. They are different from other staffing companies in that they are very communicative throughout the entire process from beginning to end, and they have a good understanding of IT, roles and the current market. I followed an intense interview process at a local university that involved 3 rounds. Fit Staffing was able to guide me through the process, met with me at the employers' location, and later on followed with the employer and kept me updated. Given I was interviewing for a different industry and different kind of employer, Fit Staffing help me understand what I should think about and consider when making the move. (NOTE FitStaffing was my placement company)

Cons

No Cons, it was a positive experience overall.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great, personable company to find your next job with

Dec 19, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team at FIT are personable, reliable and efficient. They'll work with you outside the box to find jobs within their openings that tailor to your experience and goals. They also have great clients so the chances of landing something that you'll be happy with are very high. There is also variety in the roles that they work on- while there's a focus on IT, they do executive searches too. Plus, the options to be contract or permanent placements are great for many.

Cons

Given the variety of roles, that sometimes comes with short term contracts which may not be appealing to some but it does works for others!

6. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

They will rob you!

Jul 28, 2018 - Data Migration Specialist in Agawam, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I got to travel to central US for the project i was on. All travel paid for which was fun. But that was thanks to the company running the project, NOT fit staffing. So they really have no pros i can think of.

Cons

They tried to take $5 off my hourly rate for "Medical benefits". It came out to $800 per month i would of been paying! I waived it and got $5 more per hour on my hourly rate. After i finished the project they don't call me anymore cause they know they can't rob me.

Continue reading