What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management doesn't care about work" (in 36 reviews)
- "Low pay raises." (in 24 reviews)
- "Salaries are low despite FM having lots in the bank" (in 22 reviews)
- "Toxic managers are allowed to destroy those that work for them and are continually rewarded despite their behavior." (in 18 reviews)
- "No work from home at all even on bad weather day." (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of FM Global and is not affected by filters.
Found 689 of over 840 reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMar 18, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearJohnston, RI
FM Global listens to their employees and makes swift changes whenever needed based on feedback. These changes are always welcome and always to the benefit of everyone that works there. The benefits are above and beyond what the majority of Fortune 500 companies offer. For example, we have a pension that the company contributes to at no charge, in addition to a generous 6% 401k match.
I truly cannot think of a single downside to working here.1
FM Global Reviews FAQs
FM Global has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 840 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at FM Global to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
68% of FM Global employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FM Global 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.