KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

FMG Suite Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2021

Found 69 of over 71 reviews

4.2
FMG Suite President and CEO Scott White (no image)
Scott White
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work!

Jul 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Grove, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many benefits, events, friendships, and opportunities offered at this company.

Cons

It is a fast paced company, if you feel like you don't like being busy and sometimes overwhelmed. Probably not the place for you!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Pinch Me, Is This Real?

May 14, 2021 - Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm going to break this down into buckets because I absolutely love this place and want to share my experience and what I have heard from others as clearly as possible. People: Passionate individuals, caring and collaborative, fun with great work ethics, absolutely team players. and getting more and more diverse as we grow which is so great! Leadership: Smart, knowledgeable, caring, driven, fun and passionate. There isn't a C-level or VP-level that is not approachable and easy to communicate and work with. Management: There is a lot of internal promotions and so naturally management is filled with the same type of passionate, caring, team players, hard working, and fun people. Product/Services: Superior in the marketplace. Loved in the marketplace. It's really cool to be a part of a company with meaningful and winning products and services. The industry: Really cool to know that we are helping professionals who are doing great things for America through their own services they render. Benefits & Compensation: Competitive and they are creative. They adjust as they listen to input from folks across the company. For example, their 9-80 work schedule.

Cons

They are working on these but definitely have room to grow here: -Keep promoting and hiring diversity (huge improvements made here over the last couple years but still have work to do). -Strengthen managers with management training -A lot is expected from every position and sometimes it feels they push their people too hard.

2 people found this review helpful

VP People

Well how great are you?! :) What a fun review - seriously, thank you! Thanks for the feedback! Love that you are with us!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love working here

Jul 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is amazing. The company has great employee events (even for those who work remotely). And I love working for a company that is growing--keeps you on your toes!

Cons

It can definitely get busy. Other than that, it's a great company to work for.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

A company that cares about its employers

Jul 13, 2021 - Customer Success Coordinator in Pleasant Grove, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely love working with this company. They treat you well and work with you if you have personal issues. Whenever they make a big company change, they will try to get feedback from the employees before making the change.

Cons

quality of training could be improved

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It’s just a game to keep clients paying

Jul 27, 2021 - Marketing Coach in American Fork, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team, and some ok management

Cons

The teams purpose for elevate lacks direction and truly worthwhile product offering

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Jun 25, 2021 - SEM Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoyed my time at FMG Suite. Employees are amazing too and everyone is very helpful. 9/80 schedule was a huge plus as well (every other Friday off!) There is never a dull moment, every day is different and a lot of learning along the way.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the work load (can be hectic at times).

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good work life balance

Jul 19, 2021 - Tech Support Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible time off and holidays. Fair compensation for employees Remote work for all positions during Covid and continuing for select positions.

Cons

Unclear goals for personal progress Training was mostly a crash course but has been improved over time.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love the heart!

Jun 11, 2021 - Current Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many good people who are fun to work with. The company cares about the employees and in return the employees care about the company. You can feel it!

Cons

Like everyone else connecting with co-workers virtually has been hard.

VP People

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! I agree with all that you said :)

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company for culture and work-life balance!

Jul 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- My boss is a great manager! Very easy to work with, approachable, and leads by example. -Great overall company culture. - Internal communication system across departments is good. - Company values employee opinions.

Cons

-Not too many opportunities for upward growth. -Salary is sub-par.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Inspiring Place to Work!

Jun 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are awesome! The leadership team is great!

Cons

Fast growing company so there are a lot of things changing.

VP People

Hi! The people ARE awesome - thank you! Thanks for leaving your feedback :) We are happy to have you with us!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Reviews