Found 436 of over 659 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "low pay for juniors staff" (in 27 reviews)
- "Bad management and boring work." (in 24 reviews)
- "Long hours and working multiple shows" (in 21 reviews)
- "Micromanagement from the top down means individual dept managers have almost no room to run their departments well." (in 12 reviews)
- "4 minorities quit in under 1 year There is no work life balance as they commend those who overwork and put down those with boundaries." (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of FOX Sports and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 1.0Sep 29, 2023Digital Content SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLos Angeles, CA
Free lunch one day out of the week.
You will feel belittled and overlooked. No matter who your direct manager is, they will be dedicated to seeing you either fail or stay stagnant. They don’t promote growth. They want everyone to stay at the same level so they don’t have to pay them or expand their role. There were limited opportunities for career advancement, and the emphasis was on maintaining status quo rather than fostering individual development. If you’re a non white person you will experience discrimination as the team is not diverse at all. The mixed race manager will try to trick you into thinking she’s an ally, but only advocates for her white employees to be promoted or find resolve with their issues. 4 minorities quit in under 1 year There is no work life balance as they commend those who overwork and put down those with boundaries. There were instances where extra work wasn't compensated, and enjoying your time off was met with criticism from colleagues Overall terrible place to work. Please don’t settle for this job just because you want to work in sports and think it will be a good experience. There are plenty of other companies who value their employees and dedicate time into raising them up.
FOX Sports Reviews FAQs
FOX Sports has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 659 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at FOX Sports to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
84% of FOX Sports employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FOX Sports 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.