Fabco Equipment Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
Jeré Fabick
1 Rating

1. "Accounts Receivable"

Pros

Small company so workload was easy to handle

Cons

Turnover rate made it difficult to stay consistent.

"Decent Company"

Former Employee - Technician

I worked at Fabco Equipment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was given excellent opportunity, advancement and pay and was given good mentorship to be successful in the position I was promoted to. I felt valued and appreciated as an employee .

Cons

Company culture tended to be uptight. This created some situations where the wrong people in middle management could take a challenging or tense situation and then really make it unpleasant or even miserable. Also, there can be a heavy "yuper" attitude which can be pretty rude and unprofessional.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, but watch the mood and culture some. Try to hire middle management that doesn't get quite so wound up, but can still get the job done in a more pleasant fashion.

"Overall good company, good values."

I worked at Fabco Equipment full-time

Pros

One of the best paying technician jobs in the area relative to others without joining a Union.
    Very professional work environment.

Cons

No company incentive to outperform. So if you are fine coasting though your day it good, but if your driven to excel and grow, you may feel held back.

Advice to Management

Have more involvement from upper management throughout the stores, show the employees more details about how the company is doing so that we can feel a part of it, and then reward us for going above and beyond.