FacilitySource Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.8
Bill Hayden

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The culture is one of collaboration and team focus , fast paced driving to delivery exceptional client service to our customers (in 5 reviews)

• FacilitySource as a whole was a great company (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • The benefits are average, no 401K, IT jobs outsourced overseas (in 5 reviews)

• The call center is held to a different standard for sick time (in 4 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Team in Phoenix, AZ"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at FacilitySource full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I work on a great team, with a great manager. Competitive pay, great PTO, and better health and dental benefits than my wife gets as an Attorney.

Cons

Not publicly traded. Long commute.

Advice to Management

Better vendor relations would go a long way toward improving the public image of facilitysource.

"Rewarding Company to work for"

Current Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at FacilitySource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment. Challenging opportunities but employees are empowered to find and deliver results.

Cons

Benefits are still coming along.

3. "Growing Company"

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at FacilitySource full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company is always looking for ways to get better. More and better benefits are being added. When a company isn't satisfied with status quo and wants to get better it makes for a great environment.

Cons

Mostly a retail management company and may require flexible hours.

Advice to Management

Continue to improve and continue to get better

4. "Innovation"

I have been working at FacilitySource full-time

Pros

Company is focused on getting large name brand clients. Expanding business model to service more industries. Ongoing updates to the internal Work order Management software to make it easier to use. Many new roles within the company and lots of promotional opportunities.

Cons

Columbus office break room and bathrooms need updated. Space is becoming an issue. The office can get noisy at times. Communication between all offices could improve.

Advice to Management

Keep updating and defining company processes. Better communication from all levels.

"A Great Company To Work For!"

Current Employee - Accounts Payable Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Accounts Payable Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at FacilitySource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Location, people, environment, and flexibility

Cons

At this time, I have none.

Advice to Management

No advice. I just want to thank FS, for allowing me this opportunity to work for, what I have to say, to date, is the best company.

"Sales"

I have been working at FacilitySource full-time

Pros

Great Opportunity for Growth! Fast paced environment, high accountability & independence, great people programs, benefits and fun team spirit.

Cons

Fast pace may turn people off.

"A dynamic and growing opportunity with lots of opportunity for those who are committed and work hard."

I have been working at FacilitySource full-time

Pros

Fun Events such as monthly anniversary lunches, 70's day, and March Madness. Charity Jeans Day and Jeans Days on Fridays. Growing company with lots of opportunities. FAME program which rewards employees for peer recognition of outstanding contributions.

Cons

Extremely high growth can sometimes mean longer hours and intense work environment. Flexibility and adaptability are necessary.

Advice to Management

Ensure that processes are in place and communicated clearly as changes take place.

FacilitySource Response

May 11, 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you mentioning some of the events FacilitySource is currently doing. This has been a big focus of our Fun Committee and Executive staff. We will definitely... More

"Growing company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at FacilitySource full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is a lot of opportunity for growth within FaciltySource. I was lucky enough to be hired to build a new department. My direct manager and I basically laid the foundation for and created a necessary department that will play an integral part as the company continues to grow.

Cons

I do not believe that the yearly incentive raises correctly acknowledge each persons contributions. We have performance management called progress tracking. This allows us to have meeting with our supervisors to set and achieve goals throughout the year. EVEN if you hit all of your goals and EVEN if you were successful at EVEN MORE than was expected of you, you will find that the measly incentive raise is disappointing. They look at the role you hold and compare that to other roles within the company (that they say are similar) and they have already set an allowable increase percentage. How about you decide to invest in the employees that are going above and beyond to help make the company more successful instead of having a set amount.
    I understand that medical insurance is expensive in this day and age but I spend about $ 640 a month for medical/dental/vision for 3 of us.

Advice to Management

The cost of living is on the rise in our country. since our medical benefits costs to employees went up that took my incentive raise that I received last April. I want to be able to invest in our newly available 401k but after my incentive raise this April if I were to invest a minuscule amount then my pay will be even lower than it is now.

FacilitySource Response

Apr 3, 2017

Sounds like you have an exciting role at FacilitySource! Thanks for all you are doing to help us grow.

When it comes to annual increases, actually, it is merit-based. Our management team is asked... More

"Good mid major co."

I worked at FacilitySource full-time

Pros

Opportunity to move up, non senior staff tries

Cons

Benefits, some supervisors and managers

Advice to Management

Handle what you can handle. If you don't know the position of field then leave it alone.

"FacilitySource - A place to grow"

Current Employee - Senior Manager Training and Development in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Manager Training and Development in Columbus, OH

I have been working at FacilitySource full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

FacilitySource is growing and expanding at a great rate which allows for excellent career advancement opportunities for its associates and those that are looking to join the organization . The culture is one of collaboration and team focus , fast paced driving to delivery exceptional client service to our customers.

Cons

None at this time

Advice to Management

To continue to stay connected and communicated to the employees as our growth continues. We are always excited to hear about direction, company growth and direction.