KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of CBRE
Engaged Employer

FacilitySource

Add a Review

FacilitySource Employee Reviews about "laid back"

Updated Nov 17, 2017

Found 8 of over 138 reviews

3.2
FacilitySource CEO Bill Hayden (no image)
Bill Hayden
Pros
  • "It is serious when it needs to be but also laid back(in 8 reviews)

• "Decent pay right out of college(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The longest tenure employee has been with the company for a little over a year in the PMO department (aside from upper management, of course)(in 6 reviews)

• "The benefits are average, no 401K, IT jobs outsourced overseas(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "laid back"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Support Center Representative

Aug 10, 2015 - Customer Service Representative II in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Support Center is pretty laid back and everyone is really helpful. Right now, the business is growing rapidly, so there are a ton of advancement opportunities. Pay was just raised to a minimum of $13 per hour, with opportunity on the call center to earn up to $15 per hour. In addition to the better pay, we also are given a very generous amount of paid time off. I think this job would be great for anyone in any stage of life, whether you be a college student looking for part time work, a retired person looking for some extra income and being able to sit without much activity, or someone who is looking to make a career change.

Cons

Insurance is kind of pricey, communication can lack and upper management isn't always on the same page.

6 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0

Customer Service Rep

Aug 2, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is a fun work environment. It is serious when it needs to be but also laid back. They just gave us all big raises which helps. I work second shift and we have great Supervisors at night time. They keep it honest but invest their time in the people their. We are not just a number but a person. My Supervisor is always available for me when I need help. You get recognized a lot. Thank you goes a long way. I feel appreciated and wanted which makes me want to excel at my job. I want to move up and grow with the company and their are always opportunities to do so. I like my peers that I work with. We try to help each other out.

Cons

No 401k and expensive health care. Training has its opportunities when your learning new accounts. I am thankful I do not work days because I would not want to work with the day time Supervisors. All they do is smoke and talk bad about employees that work there.

7 people found this review helpful
    3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Service Delivery

Nov 17, 2017 - Service Delivery in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Laid back atmosphere. Diverse population of people. Generous amount of PTO Paid well for job responsiblities

Cons

Promotion process needs revamped. Not always best fit for position. Sometimes given to people in an act of desperation. Policies are not uniform, they are determined per team. People on my team are not held accountable for their actions. Manager of my team targets employees, is closed minded, argumentative, and accusatory and does not know how to communicate properly or respectfully with people.

2 people found this review helpful
    4. 4.0

Call Center

Aug 12, 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

The call center has a nice laid back atmosphere that maintains professionalism. Employees, Team Leads, and Supervisors are helpful and friendly.

Cons

A second round of training should be available after a few weeks on the floor. It would help new employees tremendously.

5 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0

Love this company

Dec 16, 2014 -  in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Internal promotions, Paid time off, employee retention programs, employee appreciation, laid back enviroment

Cons

Communication, 401k, team work, sticking to SOP's.

3 people found this review helpful
    6. 4.0

In a Nutshell

Nov 14, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great laid back atmosphere. Plenty of career advancement opportunities.

Cons

Growing pains. In the process of laying down a foundation to become a bigger company.

7. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

MEHH

Mar 18, 2015 - Customer Service Representative in Worthington, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Laid back, pretty easy job

Cons

Low pay, no room for advancement

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Representative

Nov 11, 2015 -  in Tempe, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Comfortable environment, opportunities for promotions, laid back, team bonding activities

Cons

The structure of the company is not established

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews