Found 192 of over 319 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and an exciting mission." (in 40 reviews)
- "Interesting work and good culture" (in 38 reviews)
- "The team is amazing, and caliber of people is unmatched in my career." (in 26 reviews)
- "great leadership" (in 22 reviews)
- "Also, company has great benefits and perks and would highly recommend anyone to join this amazing company!" (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Faire and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 12, 2023Senior Data ScientistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Good growth, solid leadership and good execution. Lots of smart people.
Stressful and fast moving. Too many things to complete and hard to prioritize when everything seems equally important.
- 5.0Aug 28, 2023Manager, Product Strategy & AnalyticsCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
- Company is innovating and moving fast, lots of new problems to solve - Very data-driven and rigorous culture of decision-making - Smart colleagues
- Fast pace means that this is not a 9-5; we still operate like a start-up
Faire Reviews FAQs
Faire has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 319 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Faire to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
99% of Faire employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Faire 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.