Found 5 of over 446 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "It's very stable and has great benefits." (in 78 reviews)
- "Great people coming together for a common goal." (in 27 reviews)
- "Good benefits package and their retirement plan is pension based which is great." (in 11 reviews)
- "Good work life balance here" (in 10 reviews)
- "Flexible hours for some csb employees" (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Fairfax County Virginia and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "lot of room"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0May 10, 2018Peer Support SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearFairfax, VA
Excellent benefits, lots of room for growth. Employees are encouraged to move around and explore positions.
Long process to get hired. Could take 4-6 months, but worth the wait.