Faith Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.2
Mike Jansen

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Faith is a growing company with many career possibilities (in 6 reviews)

• Good pay, plenty of work the majority of the time, lots of training opportunities (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management blinded by being the largest's all that matters are profits people no longer matter (in 10 reviews)

• Seems like office employees advice easier than field employees (in 3 reviews)

1. "Good Opportunites & Room for Growth"

I have been working at Faith Technologies full-time

Pros

Quick and efficient hiring, their Human Resources department is always on the ball, good at communicating, and has vast potential for growth. Faith allows for many training opportunities, and tries their best to hold onto employees that are talented and dedicated to the company. Very health conscious and wellness oriented. Safety is something the company strongly values. They also allow office employees to flex their time, which makes it easier to get work done when it's convenient for you.

Cons

Field employees generally ignore standards set for them pertaining to communication with HR or upper level even when it comes to simple things like checking their company emails for new information.

"Circus Act - upper echelon severely lacking in management skills"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Faith Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not many pros to list, but good hours because employees come & go as they please, no accountability what-so-ever. "Circus act" to the fullest degree.

Cons

Many many staff need to be fired, especially management, severely lacking in experience and brain power to complete their duties. Wild Wild West here in Atl branch, do what you want, no one follows SOP, Project Managers lack courage and knowledge!! An all out joke!

"Good company"

Former Employee - Journeyman Electrician in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Journeyman Electrician in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Faith Technologies full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Benefits are improving, becoming competitive with employers in area (Wisconsin) Good ongoing education for employees to learn new skills and maintain credentials

Cons

newer guys sent in to work with them on jobs but are unequipped for job site (no boots, no tools, not prepared for weather when assigned to an outside job site).

Advice to Management

Keep your experienced guys appreciated and motivated so that they are more inclined to mentor and train the new guys. Also if a new guy is telling coworkers they are there to get trained and then plan on jumping ship - LISTEN! your loyal employees don't want to invest their time on those guys, so don't make them.

"Journeyman Electrician"

Pros

Full time work year round.

Cons

Little supply of much needed materials.

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to wrong materials required for job.

"Family-Oriented Company who cares A LOT about safety"

I worked at Faith Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great traveling benefits. I've noticed some people complaining about traveling and working long hours- but I would like to point out that you do not HAVE to travel. And when I've been on the road, I'd rather work long hours because you might as well make that money if you're away from your family. You must be the people I don't like working with because you don't want to be there or work the hours to get the money to bring back to your family. Why sit in a hotel room when you could be out working? Just doesn't make sense to me.

Cons

At first if my wife was offered insurance at her job, she couldn't be put on mine. But that's not even the case anymore- they've changed that benefit and really do seem to care about their employees and their families.

Advice to Management

Some of the management does seem to care less than others- but isn't that everywhere? There are different kinds of people in every work environment.

"Low voltage technician"

I worked at Faith Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good training and not very pressured to rush. they give you enough time to get it done right.

Cons

long commutes that weren't reimbursed and worked 10 hour days so after driving its like a 12 hour day

Advice to Management

10 hour day should include commute

"Being an Electrician should not mean you're just another warm body with no personal life."

Current Employee - Journeyman Electrician in Menasha, WI
    Current Employee - Journeyman Electrician in Menasha, WI

I have been working at Faith Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Being tossed around from job to job you can be working at a job 2 miles from your house that is going to be in progress for the next 5 years and they will ship you away from home even after you tell them no. oh wait this is "Pros" Oh and the company sends out emails for employees to give positive reviews on here in order to recruit so be warned.

Cons

Great people that truly listen to you. As in they don't. This company takes on jobs they don't have the manpower for. If you want to be stretched thin this is the place for you. Instead of a slow and steady growth they are cramming to get as much work as possible without the resources to man them. They will claim its their best year ever and how the backlog is unprecedented this may be true for upper management and their best year ever. Beware of the gain share gimmick you have to be hand selected to work on one of those jobs.

Advice to Management

Its funny how everyone knows that all of upper management is planning on retiring in 5 years. In what shape and condition are you planning on leaving this company in? You need to realize having half of your employees not last a year is not a good thing.

Mar 13, 2017 – Human Resources

We’re sorry to hear your feedback, and wanted to clarify a few points regarding manpower placement, work schedules, and leadership succession. When considering manpower for a project, we must balance... More

"Eeeh... HR needs a wake up call"

I have been working at Faith Technologies full-time

Pros

A lot of good hearted people work in worker bee positions. Not much left for pros. I guess the buildings are ok.

Cons

Human Resources is awful. You cannot depend on them to be supportive or to do the right thing. They take the path of least resistance even if it means terminating good employees. Management rules what is right and Human Resources always goes with managers decision without helping employees from discrimination or toxic management. Seems Human Resources could use some education in compassion and state employee rights.

Advice to Management

Take a more appreciative look at whose bringing your food to the table and keeping the boots on the ground. unfair treatment of employees needs to be addressed.

Feb 20, 2017 – Human Resources

We are sorry to hear you've had such a poor experience with our HR team, and certainly welcome the opportunity to address your concerns directly. Please reach out to any member of our strategic... More

"Lost in growth at cost of front line employees"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Neenah, WI
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Neenah, WI

I have been working at Faith Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Free safety gear for field employees

Cons

You are now a number and mgmt only cares about is profit they will blackmail you to work long hours away from home with no work life balance

Advice to Management

Listen to employees no profit with out electrical knowledgable employees your sunk and faith is sinking no one wants to work here anymore making actually doing the work very hard

Feb 27, 2017 – Human Resources

We welcome the opportunity to address your concerns directly. Your comments contain serious allegations about our organization, so as a current employee, we encourage you to file a complaint with our... More

10. "Wisconsin Employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menasha, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menasha, WI

I have been working at Faith Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A great, fast-growing company, that is on the leading edge of construction industry innovation

Cons

A few growing pains to work through