What people are saying about Family First Life
Got a burning question about Family First Life? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Family First Life employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "All conventions and training is free and we have the chance to see incredible motivational speakers like Dave Anderson FOR FREE." (in 299 reviews)
- "High Compensation and with the right team some people can do well." (in 102 reviews)
- "high commission when you do actually make a sale" (in 69 reviews)
- "I now make more money than ever before and consider the people I do it with family." (in 57 reviews)
- "Great people in the leadership roles within the company who genuinely care about the agents and the clients." (in 55 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Family First Life and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,744 of over 2K reviews
Updated Oct 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Family First Life Reviews FAQs
Family First Life has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 1,968 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Family First Life to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
71% of Family First Life employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Family First Life 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.