FanDuel Reviews

FanDuel CEO Amy Howe
Amy Howe

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of FanDuel and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

great place to work

May 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits were great and flexible

Cons

None loved my time there

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love the company

May 6, 2022 - Customer Operations Agent in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most of everything. I really love the people and how there is someone always there to help you, growth, unlimited PTO, benefits, the culture

Cons

The one thing I am not a fan of is work force management. They're very strict and if you are over or under a time they will manually adjust your time for you without your permission which you would lose 10 minutes of pay for. It's almost like they haven't worked any jobs in their lives and think they're Gods

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Way To Transfer Industries

Apr 27, 2022 - Customer Operations Agent in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ Very Helpful onboarding to their Products and Company Culture +Great Benefits +Flexible schedule/ WFH +Very little micromanagement, but weekly reviews to make sure you're doing a correct job. +Management/HR encourages promotion from within.

Cons

- Weekends pretty much required - Hourly pay seems correlated to Atlanta metro costs of living prior to pandemic. - Customers can be troublesome at times. - Workplace camaraderie seems to be missing post-pandemic

4. 2.0
    Current Employee

Under qualified management everywhere you turn

Feb 21, 2022 - Customer Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

“Unlimited” PTO WFH Decent pay and benefits

Cons

I have yet to meet a supervisor or manager that seems professional, qualified or at least knows what they’re doing. They don’t know how to manage people and are very dismissive, arrogant, and passive aggressive. The leads are the most knowledgeable employees and most are kind and helpful. They should be promoted to supervisors and the supervisors should be demoted to agents so they can gain some experience and perspective. Most supervisors and managers were hired as supervisors within the past few years and it seems that they aren’t required to take chats so they have little to no experience on what their agents go through every day. I spoke up about my supervisor’s lack of support, attention to detail, and overall poor management skills and I was gaslighted and dismissed. They did not address my concerns and simply deflected everything I said back onto me and made me feel like I was in the wrong for even having an issue. They made me feel like they thought I was complaining and whining. I’m worried that I will face retaliation or be held back for speaking up.

5. 4.0

Great Work From Home Opportunity

May 9, 2022 - Customer Operations Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

WFH, Good pay, Flexible schedule

Cons

Little room for growth within company

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Review

May 5, 2022 - Customer Operations Agent in Jersey City, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really chill, laid back management, room for growth

Cons

Unable to use service I guess haha

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Wonderful benefits, room to grow

Feb 5, 2022 - Marketing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Insurance is great There are many incentives like stock sharing. If you stick with the company for a while these can get quite generous. Loads of opportunity You can go far by trying hard. I don't have a degree in this field but learned and work hard and I've been much more successful than I would have expected. Some departments are fully work from home and will keep the option to continue doing so once we're through COVID. Many women and people of color. Fanduel says they believe in the power of diversity and I feel they stand to that promise.

Cons

Most parts of the company are good, but there are some that get clicky. I've had to tiptoe around a few sensitive people that get offended when you try to help. I feel like some of the compensation is starting to slip. It's still better than my other options, but by a much smaller margin that it was a few years ago.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

At your own risk

May 10, 2022 - Customer Operations Agent in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and unlimited PTO

Cons

Not being appreciated and unable to transfer departments until working there at 6pm. Constantly being cursed out by customers, not enough help at night.

9. 5.0

Great Compayn

Apr 21, 2022 - Operations Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of room for promotions Unlimited PTO

Cons

Flexible week and includes weekends

10. 4.0
    Current Employee

Pretty Good Company to work for.

Apr 13, 2022 - Customer Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefit are Great, Free! Growing Company with opportunities for advancement.

Cons

It is a 24/7 Platform and Sundays can are required for most of the year.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 214 Reviews

FanDuel Reviews FAQs

FanDuel has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 235 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at FanDuel to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, FanDuel employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at FanDuel. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

78% of FanDuel employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FanDuel 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at FanDuel to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with FanDuel Job Seekers