Found 96 of over 217 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work from home whenever you want, as much as you want." (in 38 reviews)
- "Easy Money" (in 8 reviews)
- "'Flexible hours' doesn't even apply here as most tasks will consume you." (in 5 reviews)
- "Ability to work from home, flexible schedule that you can change with your needs, ability to choose assignments." (in 3 reviews)
- "The pay is low and slow." (in 41 reviews)
- "The managers are rude and do not give assistance in a timely manner." (in 25 reviews)
- "Requests can be complicated, pricing is not always fair, management is rude" (in 11 reviews)
- "less than minimum wage at best since majority of tasks will take longer then 20 min and everyone wants easy tasks" (in 6 reviews)
- "++there is BARELY any training or even an inkling of what kind of tasks you might be completing as a 'helper'." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Fancy Hands and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Apr 25, 2023Virtual AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsNew York, NY
Unlimited potential, always tasks available
Sometimes the types of tasks aren’t fun.
Fancy Hands Reviews FAQs
Fancy Hands has an overall rating of 2.8 out of 5, based on over 217 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Fancy Hands to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
54% of Fancy Hands employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fancy Hands 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities.