Found 5,752 of over 6K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Compared to most companies (personal experience and from friends) the benefits are good." (in 457 reviews)
- "The best part of working for Farmers is the great people you meet while working there." (in 275 reviews)
- "The pay is good but not worth the stress" (in 256 reviews)
- "Great training and I mean great!" (in 199 reviews)
- "Work life balance was good" (in 149 reviews)
- "The management was poor and understaffed" (in 214 reviews)
- "The District Managers have been relationship driven and were successful in that dynamic" (in 86 reviews)
- "Upper management had a little rough patch, but I noticed that they've since hired new people to set the course straight again." (in 72 reviews)
- "At the time there was commission only." (in 71 reviews)
- "In my first year (of two) at Farmers I had 4 different supervisors and 3 liability manages." (in 60 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Farmers Insurance Group and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Dec 1, 2023Insurance Sales AgentCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearTexas City, TX
Great benefits work remotely great leadership
poor pricing archaic systems intrusive underwriting guidelines
- 5.0Nov 22, 2023Sales RepresentativeFormer EmployeeHouston, TX
Really and truly does have work life balance. Lots of opportunities to make money!
None what so ever!!! Amazing company
- 5.0Nov 14, 2023Category ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWoodland Hills, CA
The culture was great. They really focus on a collaborative culture.
The CEO changed many things. I glad I got to work there before he came in.
Farmers Insurance Group Reviews FAQs
Farmers Insurance Group has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 6,218 reviews left anonymously by employees. 42% of employees would recommend working at Farmers Insurance Group to a friend and 29% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.
42% of Farmers Insurance Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Farmers Insurance Group 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.