Cover image for Farmers Insurance Group

Farmers Insurance Group

Engaged Employer

Farmers Insurance Group

Add a Review

Farmers Insurance Group Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Oct 2, 2023

Found 356 of over 6K reviews

3.3
Farmers Insurance Group President and Chief Executive Officer Raul Vargas
Raul Vargas

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Compared to most companies (personal experience and from friends) the benefits are good.(in 440 reviews)
  • "The best part of working for Farmers is the great people you meet while working there.(in 270 reviews)
  • "The pay is good but not worth the stress(in 256 reviews)
  • "Great training for a new agent in P&C side of the business when I started in 2003 everybody was really helpful.(in 193 reviews)
  • "Work life balance was good(in 139 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Farmers Insurance Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
      Los Angeles, CA
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance and some of the nicest people to work with

Cons

Growth is limited, politics in middle management

1. 2.0
        Jan 18, 2022
        Product Management
        Former Intern, more than 5 years
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits for health and retirement Work from Home Stable company

Cons

Overworked and No work life balance Contracter and consultants heavy Lack of promotions Political heavy between business and IT teams Lack of ownership of projects Unclear department goals

2. Join the Farmers Insurance Group team

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.3K

Technician

So, I recently resigned from my position due to constructive dismissal, facing discrimination and retaliation as a clinic technician. Now seeking employment in Houston or Austin. Only issue is that my experience is crucial for job hunting and I don't want to bash my former employer in the interview, and am afraid they'll give a bad reference. Advice?

0 Comments

Project Assistant

Hi! I am starting to have interviews for project assistant and auxiliary roles at Oil & Gas companies, what would be green flags answers to salary requirements, tools, and specific industry experience?

0 Comments

Bank of America

Hello! I have my final interview with Chubb this week! It’s a sr. Analyst role hybrid in Tampa! Does anybody work at the Tampa site? Any reviews/insights would be appreciated! I’m really hoping for an offer!

2 Comments

Glassdoor has 6,041 Farmers Insurance Group reviews submitted anonymously by Farmers Insurance Group employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Farmers Insurance Group is right for you.