100% would recommend to a friend
(18 total reviews)
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Farotech? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Farotech employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Farotech and is not affected by filters.
Found 18 of over 18 reviews
Updated Dec 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Dec 5, 2023Independent ContractorCurrent Contractor, more than 1 yearConshohocken, PA
Farotech is a great group of people who are passionate about marketing, always eager to learn new things, and work hard to bring the best to their clients! They also really know how to have a good time. :)
It can be challenging to work mostly remotely.
- 5.0Sep 27, 2022Google Ads Account StrategistCurrent Contractor, more than 1 year
* The company culture is very relaxed. It's fast paced so there's never a moment for boredom, but there's always room to laugh. Both managers and individual contributors approach work with a great attitude. * As long as you can prove yourself, they're very receptive to change and new ideas. * The company invests in the professional development of their people by providing opportunities for skillset expansion. * The company fosters great relationships with clients, which in turn creates a lower stress environment for all client-facing employees.
* Like many companies, they're understaffed and in need of additional, more experienced employees. * There's a need to properly leverage project managers for process and procedure tightening.
- 5.0Sep 27, 2022Content WriterCurrent Contractor, more than 5 years
Writers produce a wide range of content for clients in a variety of industries (mostly in the technology and healthcare sectors). The variety keeps the work interesting and makes the position a good one for someone who enjoys researching new things. Writers are encouraged to set their own work load, and editors make deliberate efforts to provide feedback so writers improve.
There seems to be a fairly consistent level of "churn" among managers. The nature of the work means a client you enjoy writing for can move on from the agency abruptly.
- 5.0Sep 27, 2022Account ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
There are so many pros to working at Farotech. Some of my personally-rated pros would be a fantastic company culture, connectivity amongst co-workers even though we're mostly remote, management that genuinely cares about employees, and the continued push of advancing employees with their careers by providing resources, education and advancement.
The workload can sometimes stack up, however, there is always an opportunity to get additional help and the understanding of peers/management. This is something that comes with the territory of a growing, small company though.Farotech Response2y
Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad to have you on board!
- 5.0Sep 20, 2022Consultant/Project ManagerCurrent Contractor, less than 1 year
My time working with Farotech has been delightful! Farotech staff are kind, conscientious, smart, hard-working, and take pride in doing their work well. It makes my job a pleasure! Additionally, the work is interesting and engaging.
Working only remotely, I sometimes feel at a slight disadvantage because it takes more work to get to know people.
- 5.0Sep 27, 2022Executive AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsConshohocken, PA
The team we work at from Farotech is driven, smart, supportive of one another, and dedicated to their roles, clients, and co-workers.
Being a fast-moving, digital marketing agency that's constantly growing and improving our processes, you have to be willing to be nimble, teachable, and at the top of your game.Farotech Response2y
Thank you for your review! We are where we are thanks to wonderful staff like you!
- 5.0Sep 27, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Farotech is the perfect balance of comfort and relationships. The positions are primarily work from home, but you still get the awesome camaraderie of peers you get to see every day in the office! I love the flexibility and the relationships I've built here.
I can't think of any serious cons.Farotech Response2y
Thanks for your glowing review. :) We are so glad that you enjoy working with us, and we thank you for helping to make us better every day!
- 5.0Sep 27, 2022Project ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPhiladelphia, PA
Though remote, the Farotech team is one of the most motivated teams I've ever been a part of. There is always support when you need it.
A little hard to execute a hybrid schedule as there is limited private space in the office for client facing work.Farotech Response2y
Thank you for your kind words and constructive feedback! Farotech is great because of people like you. :)
- 5.0Sep 29, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsConshohocken, PA
Flexible schedule, solid managers who care about their employees, gorgeous office, very collaborative staff, lots of talented people to work with, and as the company has grown it has grown more diverse.
Marketing is a very high stress world to work.Farotech Response2y
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Glassdoor community and for your glowing review! We are so grateful for our team; you make Farotech so special - and successful!
- 5.0Sep 27, 2022Senior Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsAvondale, PA
Flexible schedule, supportive environment, ability to work from home or the office, and endless learning opportunities! Management respects a work/life balance and cares about each employee.
None that I can think of!Farotech Response2y
We are so glad that you love working at Farotech! Thank you for your kind words and for all you do each day as an integral part of our team and success!
Farotech Reviews FAQs
Farotech has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 18 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Farotech to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of Farotech employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Farotech 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.