- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Taiwan - All Cities
- - T'ai-pei
- - Tainan, Taiwan Area
- - Kao-hsiung
- - Kaohsiung
- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Dubai
- - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
Found 3 of over 3 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Have lots of valuable clients, good company environment.
I didn't have chance to learn a lot from the company since the manager is too busy to do his own stuffs
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The staffs of the company are very Friend.
Need to work to improve on the office timingsContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you are a new comer in software development field, then you can follow the leader's order and silent work here.
There were litte clear order you can easily follow,you have to work on you own decision and pay the debt.Continue reading