KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Favorite Healthcare Staffing Chief Executive Officer Christopher Brink
Christopher Brink

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Favorite Healthcare Staffing and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

May 29, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Housing and transportation and some provide food.

Cons

Nothing to say right now

Corporate Communications Manager

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your feedback with us. We appreciate all your hard work and are happy to have you in our Favorite Family!

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst Work Experience of My Life

May 14, 2022 - Recruiter in Kansas City, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

They did not cap your commissions, so if you had a lot of business as your branch you significantly increase your salary

Cons

They provide nearly no training. There is favoritism shown to those that may have personal relations with management/upper management, and those same people can do 10% of the work yet they share your bonuses. I reported my senior to HR three times for a hostile work environment and bullying, and nothing was done. I have heard from several other branches that this is common practice- as long as we are making money and billing higher than is projected then VPs/HR/management does not care. I even tried transferring to another branch but was told the position I applied to would expect me to move to that state and not work remote.... found out later that the person they hired from that position worked remotely... my boss has just told them not to hire me. You are definitely just a number here. After speaking with HR and providing pages and pages of documentation (enough for a lawsuit that I was advised to look into) the response from HR was "So what do you expect me to do?". Save yourself the misery of working here and find someplace else!!!

Corporate Communications Manager

Hello, we appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. Favorite takes all concerns seriously and we are sorry to hear about your situation. We invite you to contact Human Resources at employeegrievances@favoritestaffing.com with details on your situation so we may investigate the matter further. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Highly Not Recommended

Jul 1, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are very flexible if you need time off and working with family issues

Cons

The pay is HORRIBLE. Benefits aren’t that great. Still very old school in how everything is handled, no professionalism. No one knows anything, you have to send a million emails to different people to get things done. When you decide to move on, the director starts to have it out for you and be rude. Just very unprofessional. No real opportunities for growth.

Corporate Communications Manager

Hello, we appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. Favorite takes all concerns seriously and we are sorry to hear about your situation. Thank you for providing more details so we may investigate the matter further. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

It has been great!

Jun 21, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Overland Park, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good response time Answered all my questions been very quick to accommodate needs

Cons

no face to face time with anyone

5. 3.0

Good Experience

Jun 30, 2022 - Onsite Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

free lodging, meal stipend, reimbursement for gas.

Cons

no telling when you will be sent home.

Corporate Communications Manager

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Employee feedback is crucial for the continued success of our company, so we appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Solid company

Jun 12, 2022 - Branch Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

People, work life balance, leadership

Cons

Limited growth opportunities and defined path.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

May 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment with amazing people.

Cons

Management is kind of shaky. Also, the pay could be more promising outside of crisis work.

8. 5.0

GREAT COMPANY

May 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management, great benefits, great energy

Cons

Hours sometimes. Im not a fan of remote

9. 3.0

It was a decent agency

Jun 7, 2022 - Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Money and making own schedule

Cons

I kept getting my shifts canceled

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great

May 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved it. Self guiding. Lots of money. Slowed down with COVID

Cons

I have no cons for Favorite

Viewing 1 - 10 of 224 Reviews

Favorite Healthcare Staffing Reviews FAQs

Favorite Healthcare Staffing has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 367 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Favorite Healthcare Staffing employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Favorite Healthcare Staffing. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

74% of Favorite Healthcare Staffing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Favorite Healthcare Staffing 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be workplace, management.

Popular Careers with Favorite Healthcare Staffing Job Seekers