Favorite Healthcare Staffing "no benefits" Reviews | Glassdoor

Favorite Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews about "no benefits"

Updated 13 Mar 2018

3.6
Favorite Healthcare Staffing CEO Christopher Brink
Christopher Brink
Pros
Cons
  • "Pay stays the same and no benefits(in 5 reviews)

• "Never got any cases, always getting canceled(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "no benefits"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Nursing"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing

Pros

Flexibility, self scheduling, hours, weekly pay

Cons

Pay stays the same and no benefits

Favorite Healthcare Staffing2017-10-27
  2. "Administration"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing

Pros

The only pro is they help you find an interview. Anything else is jist horrible.

Cons

No benefits. No Holiday or vacation time. They get paid just as much an hr as you are working for the client for. It is next to impossible to be able to be hired on if the client wants to because they have to pay a fee, or contantly changing the amount of time you have to be there before being released. Always get different answers from different people.

Advice to Management

Treat your Contracted employees better as we are the ones making you look good. Making just as much an hr. off of us as what you are paying? Maybe appreciate us more and more relationships will come out of it in the future. This was the clients first time trying favorite and they said it will be their last. Not because of me they want to hire me. It is because in their words "a headache to deal with." I have been... a temp/contract employee for a long time and there are better companies to work for.

Favorite Healthcare Staffing2018-03-14
  3. "Kinda hard to say...."

Current Contractor - CNA in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing for less than a year

Pros

The pay is good, and some of the people I've worked with I really like. The main person that contact me for shifts is pretty nice to.

Cons

No benefits, no vacation, literally have been canceled when I got to a job multiple times and only once didI get paid ($10) yeah. Some of the places I've been have been awful! Got yelled at and threatened by a nurse because I didn't know how to do a lice treatment nor was that my responsibility because 1 I am a NAC not a nurse and 2 I am agency and can't use those/dont know how. She thought I was going to get fired... and ended up telling them I never want to go back there. I had them on the phone while she was yelling. But that was the only "Bad Facility" I've been to.

Advice to Management

Need to have PTO for employees that work regular hours

Favorite Healthcare Staffing2017-06-27
  4. "Rn"

Former Contractor - Registered Nurse in Richmond, VA

I worked at Favorite Healthcare Staffing for more than a year

Pros

Weekly pay. Down to earth recruiters...usually... honestly I. Struggling to come up with any additional pros for this company. Trying to meet minimum word requirement!

Cons

Dishonest, not to be trusted. They don't care about you...they're pushy...extremely pushy. Couldn't access pay check for several months online. Kept giving me run around. No bonuses ever. Not completion/sign on etc. pay could DEFINITELY be better. ESPECIALLY when taking into consideration no benefits no retirement etc

Advice to Management

Sign on bonus. Completion bonus. Give referral bonuses per assignment. Advocate for your employees. Be honest. More variety when it comes to assignments etc

Favorite Healthcare Staffing2016-11-15
  5. "I've had quick response to my questions in a prompt and friendly manner and the pay isn't bad either!"

Occ Health in Kansas City, KS

I have been working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing

Pros

They offer good pay for temporary lpn position, more than the local employers were paying.

Cons

No benefits .When looking at applications, remember some personality types are not loud and boastful....don't overlook a good employee for their lack dressing up a resume.

Advice to Management

Give older lpn nurses more of a chance to fulfill some of the postions that in years past the lpn routinely filled, such as flu vaccine clinics, sports physical days, wound care assignments, occupational health care testing, etc. Older nursess that have years in health care and a clean license still may have a lot to offer.

Favorite Healthcare Staffing2015-02-19