Fay Servicing Repair Specialist Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2018

Found 4 reviews

5.0
Ed Fay
  1. "Constructive Renovations Repair Specialist"

Current Employee - Repair Specialist in Woodridge, IL

I have been working at Fay Servicing full-time for more than a year

Pros

nice people, good benefits, nice office, and atmosphere is relaxed

Cons

High Stress Job but good organization helps

Advice to Management

Give feedback to employee's rather its good or bad, let them know they are appreciated

July 31, 2018CMO

Thanks for the compliments. Our policy is that managers provide feedback to employees about their job performance at least once a month and in written mid-year and year-end reviews. If that's not happening, speak to your manager or follow the Escalation Process that's in the Internal ...

"A Company That Gives Back"

I have been working at Fay Servicing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fay Servicing is constantly giving back to their employees and their community - and the generosity starts from the very top with Mr. Ed Fay. He pays for lunch for all of his 700+ employees across 7 offices on the last day of every month. He facilitates a culture that welcomes initiatives like the Backpack Donation Campaign for local students in need. There is a welcoming, teamwork driven environment that makes coming...

Cons

Any time a need is expressed, the company finds a way to accommodate the employee or the work flow process. No cons.

Advice to Management

Please continue to lead by example as we grow our department within Fay Servicing.

July 31, 2018CMO

Thanks for your support. Philanthropy is a team effort and our generosity wouldn't be possible without the immense contribution of our employees. This year, we're on pace to donate over 1,200 backpacks to children in need. That's more than 1.5 backpacks per employee!

3. "Constructive Renovations"

I have been working at Fay Servicing full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best reasons to work for Fay is everyone works together as team. We are one big family in this company that look out for each other and look at for all of our clients.

Cons

There is no downside of this company everything is done to perfection and up to par

Advice to Management

Communicate with each other a lot more. All managers should be on the same page, and working to improve the whole team together not individuals

July 31, 2018CMO

Thanks for your feedback, we're glad to hear you feel like you're part of the family. If you have a specific idea for improving communication that you think we should consider, please submit it through iSuggest, our online suggestion box.

4. "Great Place To Work"

I have been working at Fay Servicing full-time for less than a year

Pros

They care about the employees by giving discounted health club memberships, affordable health care, plenty of training, they even buy us lunch often!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

July 31, 2018CMO

Well it wouldn't be very nice of us to buy all those lunches and not help people stay fit too. Seriously though, thanks for your review and we're glad to hear things are going well.

Found 4 reviews