Cover image for Faye Business Systems Group

Current Employee

Good Company

Aug 16, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, good team - nice people, lots of different work.

Cons

Some miscommunication, no feedback asked from employee.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great Company

Jul 1, 2022 - Product Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Faye was a pleasure. Great team, and wonderful work/life structure

Cons

Being laid off and given less than 10 minutes notice

3. Join the Faye Business Systems Group team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Faye is a great place to work.

Sep 6, 2021 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Faye Digital for 20 years. The management is very supportive and there’s a great company culture. I grew professionally through the diverse projects and clients. Goals are well defined and I always aligned with the company core values. Very cool place to work with flexible work schedule/environment.

Cons

I was sad to move on as the company divested from the product group I specialized in.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to learn and grow

Aug 26, 2021 - Software Engineer in Woodland Hills, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will get exposure to a number of different softwares both from the user experience side and from the development side. This has allowed me to learn how different enterprise level softwares have designed their software architecture and from that determine what works best in different situations Lots of opportunity for growth both in position and within your skillset as it is ever growing, this is not a "same thing day in and day out" company The company invests in its employees, you will be able to get training and certified in enterprise level softwares All of our coworker are really nice and helpful

Cons

Growth comes with challenges and pains. The company structure is ever changing which makes it difficult to keep up with where everyone is

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company, lots of room for career growth

Aug 24, 2021 - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Faye for over 10 years and wouldn't have it any other way. the company provides the tools necessary to be successful. There are a lot of training opportunities both Faye specific and department specific. The company values are geared towards both keeping the Faye team happy as well as the client. Faye has evolved to a highly reputable software integration platform and is respected in the software space.

Cons

With COVID and work from home environment, there can be times where you feel a bit isolated, but that's a tough thing to combat during a pandemic.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Work Environment

Aug 19, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for a challenge, you can find it here! Fast growth with lots of opportunities. You won't get bored as there are opportunities across all area. If you love software, and enjoy helping companies make the most of the software Faye provides, you have found it!

Cons

Organizational growth sometimes results in hiccups along the way. If you are OK with change, than this is a pro, not a con.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Best 27 years of my career!

Jul 21, 2021 - Senior Programmer
    Business Outlook

Pros

David always has advice to share if you ask for it.

Cons

On cartain days of the year and certain times of the day, David's Open Door policy sometimes lets the sun shining through the window in his office flow through the doorway and into my face... so I had to close the door.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jun 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Engaging place to work, with career advancement opportunities. I enjoy going to work every day.

Cons

Department structuring is a work in progress.

Senior Human Resources Specialist

Thank you for the feedback. We are incredibly proud of our choice to prioritize hiring from within to give employees the opportunity to continuously grow and advance their careers. This is a very exciting time for Faye and we have more great things to come in the future as we keep growing and getting better. We recently made some organizational shifts with an emphasis on transparency and accountability. We’re confident this shift will provide more clarity on accountability, our vision, and roles/ responsibilities throughout the organization. If you would like to discuss in more detail or have any additional feedback to share, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at Kaylee.hall@fayebsg.com.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Fast moving, growth focused culture that invests in personal and professional well-being.

Jun 22, 2021 - Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Growth-oriented, constantly moving fast, and learning new and exciting technologies and programs. -Invests in employees' educational endeavors for certifications, rarely says no to wanting to expand professional ability. -Well regarded in the software ecosystem as one of the premier global partners in their space. -Opens professional doors and creates exposure to innovative software companies. -Major reinvestment in leadership, corporate vision, employee wellness, and paid-time off.

Cons

-With growth comes lots of exciting challenges, if you are looking for status-quo, same job day, punch in and punch out, this isn't the place. -Global company with mostly-remote based offices.

Senior Human Resources Specialist

Thank you very much for your review and for the details you have provided. We strive to take care of our people and appreciate you being an ambassador for our company. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you as you continue your journey with us. Thank you for choosing Faye!

11. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Don't work there

Jun 11, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

None I can think of

Cons

Worst company I’ve ever worked for. Low salary, long working hours, practically no life work balance. I saw the low rating here on Glassdoor but I ignored it, I regret it. The company changed our agreements as soon as I started working with them and didn't care.

Senior Human Resources Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We’re committed to making sure all our people have a great experience here at Faye and are empowered to manage the balance of their work and personal lives. We’ve recently completed some organizational shifts that had a strong focus on our people. We created a “People Success” Department, we’ve invested in people programs including 100% remote work environment, flexible work schedules, and peer reward nominations to ensure our team feel empowered to reward others. Additionally, we’ve benchmarked our compensation structure across multiple geographies to find we are extremely competitive to comparable companies. While the efforts described above may not align with your experience, please know that we sincerely appreciate your feedback, as we strive to do better.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Reviews