Feedzai Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 96 reviews

3.8
Feedzai CEO Nuno Sebastião
Nuno Sebastião

"Excellent company with great values"

Current Employee - Legal in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Feedzai full-time for less than a year

Pros

I sincerely mean it when I say, Feedzai is one of the best I have ever worked for throughout my career. Feedzai is a company that not only focuses on bettering its technology / services, but providing every avenue for employees to succeed at what they do. The executive / management team believes in their employees like no other (and yes, I do believe we have the best in class) - we support one another... cross-functionally and work as one team. I love that we have employees from all parts of the world - it enables us to get to know one another, challenge ourselves to become better at doing what we're doing when dealing with different cultures, and exposes us to business dealings in all four corners. One of the most important things I looked for in a company before accepting a position was how supportive the CEO and those reporting to him/her were, how much they believed in the actual product they were selling, and the ethics and values the company held itself to - Feedzai embodies this plus more.

Cons

I do believe we're on the right track with respect to every angle in this business (both internally and externally), so my suggestion would be to do exactly what we have been and nothing less.

Feedzai2018-08-21

"Do NOT work here!!!"

I have been working at Feedzai full-time

Pros

Marketing is probably the best thing about Feedzai. They spent a lot of money on marketing and on the outside they look great. Free logo giveways. Big named speakers and placement. Don't let all of the marketing fool you. Unlimited PTO (so they don't have to pay out the time when employees get fired or quit) Smart and talented low level employees. Many open positions and growth.

Cons

Feedzai is unethical, makes false claims, doesn't pay what they claim, has poor management with no prior experience, is unorganized, CEO yells at employees on a regular basis, micro manages, doesn't listen to prospects/customers/employees to try to force them to do things, doesn't trust employees and undermines them, has a toxic environment, extremely high turnover in employees, makes claims they can't keep, sells... vaporware without telling customers it doesn't exist and they have to write the software, burns hours to train the ever evolving rotation of new employees, and etc... Do not work for the COO, since she has the highest turnover of reports in the company. Don't work here. You will regret it. Talk to former employees to hear the full story.

Advice to Management

It is not your experienced employees, it is your management that is the problem. Maybe you should listen to your employees, customers, and prospects more. Do the right and ethical things to treat them better. Keep your promises. Stop yelling at people and micro managing them. Listen. Trust them to do their jobs. Pay people instead of finding reasons not to. Maybe if the high turnover stopped by getting rid... of bad C level and SVP employees, you would retain good talent and actually be more productive, rather than having to constantly train new people all the time and have ramp up periods.

Feedzai2018-08-02
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Great company for the right person"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Feedzai full-time

Pros

Ownership of what you do High growth company challenges Great co-workers

Cons

With ownership comes accountability. With high growth comes some intense days. For the right person this is energizing. For the wrong person, this is draining . Also, the distributed nature of the company creates communication challenges and a lot of travel.

Advice to Management

Don't forget our mission - fighting financial crime for our clients

Feedzai2018-06-08

"Fast Growth Company with Lots of Potential"

I have been working at Feedzai full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Free lunch -Unlimited PTO -Career growth opportunities -Training stipend -Great medical benefits -Travel opportunities Feedzai is a great place for anyone who is self motivated and who wants to grow in their career. Management allows for a lot of autonomy and freedom in your role. Employees have the opportunity to make a large impact in a small amount of time. Management cares about personal and... professional growth. There is a lot of opportunity for fast promotions and career growth.

Cons

-Growing Pains We are growing at an extremely fast pace. This comes with typical start-up growing pains. Feedzai is doing its best to keep up with the rapid growth and still keep a small family feel.

Advice to Management

Stay transparent! Continue to show your employees that you care about their professional and personal growth.

Feedzai2018-05-18

"Great People and Company in Growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Feedzai full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great work culture. The people seem to enjoy what they do and are quick to assist others. Regularly scheduled happy hours get folks together who normally wouldn't chat. - competitive compensation packages - Free lunch - Onsite gym - Free parking - Lots of potential for growth while the company grows

Cons

Company is in growth mode and still ironing out details and setting up policies and systems across the worldwide team members. Because of growth, office can be cozy.

Advice to Management

Continue to standardize systems and keep employees engaged with formal/informal gatherings. Create criteria for performance.

Feedzai2018-05-22

"struggling start-up, toxic culture, flashy outside but filth inside"

I have been working at Feedzai full-time

Pros

- (seemingly) inflated external branding - accept only if you have no other go - travel to portugal

Cons

- too much filth underneath all the flashy "dressed-up" branding - inexperienced/ incompetent leadership - toxic culture - flaky leadership advice to interviewees - speak to ex-employees before accepting employment offer

Advice to Management

- don't cover up problems, fix them - play by rules and ethics - replace senior leadership team with experienced leaders

Feedzai2018-04-05

"Employment review"

I worked at Feedzai full-time

Pros

Colleagues are good to work with.

Cons

Salary is lower than average.

Feedzai2018-02-01

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - US Delivery in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Feedzai full-time for less than a year

Pros

Leader in AI, helping the world fight fraud! Getting to work with the industry's top leaders, and getting to knowledge share with the best in the business. It's a fast paced company, management sets high expectations but rewards equally. Good benefits, excellent PTO. While there is travel within US Delivery, it's not an unreasonable amount. Easy access to C-level leaders.

Cons

So far I have experienced no cons, every company has areas to improve; If there were a perfect company we'd all be working there...or at least applying!

Feedzai2017-12-09

"The hockey stick begins"

I have been working at Feedzai full-time

Pros

So happy to land at a startup right before it doubles in size and takes off!

Cons

Distributed workforce comes with challenges

Advice to Management

Figure out internal communication

Feedzai2017-04-27

"Best Start-Up to work in Portugal"

I have been working at Feedzai

Pros

Very motivational environment; Worries with the employees; Very goal oriented organization; Gives employees a lot of leeway and motivates the employees, even in low levels, to make reviews and constructive critics for a daily improvement.

Cons

No cons that I could point out.

Feedzai2016-10-04