KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Fein Such Kahn & Shepard Reviews

Updated Sep 12, 2021

Found 72 of over 72 reviews

3.4
Pros
  • "Decent management, good benefits(in 4 reviews)

• "They are very flexible with hours, and there is a little bit of room for growth if you show you are hard working(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "going downhill(in 2 reviews)

• "no partnership track(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Law

Join the conversation on

Law

3m

an

Associate Attorney

It seems partners are much more flexible with associates who have kids than with those who don’t. If it’s okay for my colleague with a kid to leave at 5 pm and log on later, why isn’t that the same for me (no kids)? My obligations might be different, but I still have a life and want to be able to do certain things, like catch that evening workout class or cook dinner for my partner. As you can probably tell, my firm is operating 100% in person. There is no point here — I’m just whining.

3,222

398 Comments

Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

Very flexible

Jul 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Many pros to working here

Cons

No cons working here !

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

A well established practice !

Jan 27, 2021 - Business Manager Assistant - BMA in Parsippany, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

The firm is extremely well established and a leader in the industry. The principals of the firm are very considerate of the needs of their employees and have provided a flexible work schedule during the pandemic. The firm appreciates their staff and encourage growth from within. Great career for either the independent individual or the collaborative person as there is opportunity for both.

Cons

The pandemic has affected most firms, but their diversified practice has facilitated them to navigate thru these troubling times.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company Review

Jan 22, 2021 - Front Desk Receptionist in Lake Parsippany, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Management and Team Leads. All Attorneys at the firm are wonderful to work for. Wonderful Benefit package offered. Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K. Paid Time off given. Optional Holidays off with pay for full time employees. Caring group of workers. A great environment to work in.

Cons

No bad experiences at the firm at all.

Continue reading
    4. 5.0

Wonderful

Jan 8, 2021 - Bookkeeping Lead in Parsippany, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great company to work for. You are always respected and listened to. This company has its employees in mind whenever they make decisions. All of the partners are approachable and caring. Your ideas and input mean something to them and taken for consideration. They offer employees flexibility by allowing them to work from home. Our clients are always a priority. When it comes to maintaining relationships and providing good customer service, we exceed expectations. FSKS truly is invested in long term success.

Cons

I truly have nothing negative to say.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great people to work with

Nov 22, 2019 - Desktop Support
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you do your job, the company will take care of you. Great people there.

Cons

Not much in terms of growth opportunity.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

It was pleasant.

Jun 30, 2019 - Law Clerk
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, relatively relaxed environment.

Cons

Can be disorganized at times.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Collections

May 7, 2017 - Legal Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's a good working environment with great co-workers. The supervisors are very helpful and are more than willing to advise on how to solve problems. They have good benefits.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints about working there.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Work Environment

May 2, 2017 - Legal Assistant in Parsippany, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

This law firm has a great working environment. All employees that I have encountered are nice and polite to each other. The Partners reward the employees for hard work and make a point to get to know you. There is a lot of room for advancement within the firm. The Company has great benefits and flexible around your work schedule. I have worked here since high school and they have worked with my schedule to help me complete my Bachelor's degree.

Cons

I have no complaints about the Company.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Legal Assistant

Apr 30, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Fein Such for 10 years now. I started working here in high school and never left. They have great benefits, great training and there is always room to grow. I don't plan on ever leaving.

Cons

None. Whenever there is an issue (if we have one), it always gets resolved.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

Apr 27, 2017 - Bookkeeping Coordinator in Parsippany, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity for advancement. Managment is great, the partners are great to their employees and rewards them for hard work, constantly making sure we get the right training and tools to be successful and comfortable. I've been here for almost 10 years and have succeeded and accomplished a lot due to the great work atmosphere and support from my managers and bosses in charge.

Cons

I have no complaints about Fein Such.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Reviews