KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Fein Such Kahn & Shepard

Is this your company?

Fein Such Kahn & Shepard

Add a Review

Fein Such Kahn & Shepard Employee Reviews about "going downhill"

Updated Nov 28, 2019

Found 2 of over 72 reviews

3.4
Pros
  • "Decent management, good benefits(in 4 reviews)

• "They are very flexible with hours, and there is a little bit of room for growth if you show you are hard working(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "going downhill(in 2 reviews)

• "no partnership track(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "going downhill"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Terrible Company

Nov 28, 2019 - Legal Assistant
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

My co-workers that is really it

Cons

I don’t understand how this company lets HR run everything. Any other professional company you would barely see HR on top of that there is only one HR person. They will illegal take money from the employees because the company is going downhill.

Continue reading

Sep 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

You get your own cubicle here. I would say a pro is the "leave 2 hours early" every Friday in the Summer, but that doesn't start until the end of June and you have to make up the time. That's about it.

Cons

Everything is a secret here. Decisions are not validated. Upper Management makes things up as they go along, there is no consistency. They underpay everyone and do not invest nor care about their outstanding employees. Everyone is replaceable. That place is going downhill and fast. Constant lies from Upper Management.

Continue reading
      7 people found this review helpful
    3. The latest conversations about Law

Join the conversation on

Law

2m

an

Associate Attorney

It seems partners are much more flexible with associates who have kids than with those who don’t. If it’s okay for my colleague with a kid to leave at 5 pm and log on later, why isn’t that the same for me (no kids)? My obligations might be different, but I still have a life and want to be able to do certain things, like catch that evening workout class or cook dinner for my partner. As you can probably tell, my firm is operating 100% in person. There is no point here — I’m just whining.

3,186