KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Fein Such Kahn & Shepard

Is this your company?

Fein Such Kahn & Shepard

Add a Review

Fein Such Kahn & Shepard Employee Reviews about "hard working"

Updated May 2, 2017

Found 4 of over 72 reviews

3.4
Pros
  • "Decent management, good benefits(in 4 reviews)

• "They are very flexible with hours, and there is a little bit of room for growth if you show you are hard working(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "going downhill(in 2 reviews)

• "no partnership track(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "hard working"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Work Environment

May 2, 2017 - Legal Assistant in Parsippany, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

This law firm has a great working environment. All employees that I have encountered are nice and polite to each other. The Partners reward the employees for hard work and make a point to get to know you. There is a lot of room for advancement within the firm. The Company has great benefits and flexible around your work schedule. I have worked here since high school and they have worked with my schedule to help me complete my Bachelor's degree.

Cons

I have no complaints about the Company.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

Apr 27, 2017 - Bookkeeping Coordinator in Parsippany, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity for advancement. Managment is great, the partners are great to their employees and rewards them for hard work, constantly making sure we get the right training and tools to be successful and comfortable. I've been here for almost 10 years and have succeeded and accomplished a lot due to the great work atmosphere and support from my managers and bosses in charge.

Cons

I have no complaints about Fein Such.

3. The latest conversations about Law

Join the conversation on

Law

2m

an

Associate Attorney

It seems partners are much more flexible with associates who have kids than with those who don’t. If it’s okay for my colleague with a kid to leave at 5 pm and log on later, why isn’t that the same for me (no kids)? My obligations might be different, but I still have a life and want to be able to do certain things, like catch that evening workout class or cook dinner for my partner. As you can probably tell, my firm is operating 100% in person. There is no point here — I’m just whining.

3,187

396 Comments

Join the conversation on
    4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Legal Assistant

Oct 19, 2016 - Legal Assistant in Parsippany, NJ

Pros

Cons

They micromanage you a lot, HR is overbearing, more than 5 minutes late is alerted and they wont hesitate to write you up.

5. 1.0
      Former Employee

Legal Assistant

Apr 14, 2015 - Legal Assistant in Westbury, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Did not grow old there. Employees are hard working

Cons

Stayed to long, unrealistic expectations, No positive feedback, training is a disgrace, respect for is non existent. .

Continue reading