Fenix Consulting Group Reviews

Updated Apr 14, 2020

4.1
Fenix Consulting Group President and CEO John Sabastian Enges
John Sabastian Enges
Pros
  • "This career enables you to get hands on training within the sales environment, as well as team building and managing experience(in 6 reviews)

• "A lot of this comes from the leader at fcg as well as the coworkers that you will meet(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  1. "Very high energy and friendly group of people."

I worked at Fenix Consulting Group

Pros

High motivation, amazing opportunity to learn leadership roles and responsibilities.

Cons

Only worth it if you sell lots

Fenix Consulting Group2020-04-15
  2. "Growing & Winning Together"

Current Employee - Brand Manager in Orange, CA

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The best thing about this company is the vision: win together, give back and continue to develop others. I appreciate the camaraderie that has created over the 6 years I've been here. Surrounded by people who are positive, challenges me, and holds me accountable for my actions.

Cons

If I'm being completely honest, there aren't any CONS that I can think of. I truly believe this is a great place to work.

Fenix Consulting Group2020-04-03
  3. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Social Media Designer in Orange, CA

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

This place is very welcoming and encouraging, and the culture here inspires me to work hard, but always be willing to learn. They are willing to help me get to my goals and do whatever it takes to help me get there. I have truly honed both leadership skills and technical skills that have helped me improve in places I needed.

Cons

I do not have any cons!

Fenix Consulting Group2020-04-03
  4. "A Great Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fenix Consulting Group is a company that holds their arms open to everyone. They are extremely welcoming and ultimately want what is best for their employees. Everyday in the office, they celebrate the Account Managers by holding a bell party. This really encourages their employees to want to do their best each day.

Cons

I do not have any Cons.

Fenix Consulting Group2020-04-01
  5. "Innovative Culture"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Orange, CA

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

We are a part of a company and organization heavily focused on leveling up your mindset, that constantly surrounds you with genuinely happy and motivated people. An innovative company, constantly looking for new areas to master and succeed in.

Cons

Seniority doesn't exist here. It is a very old fashion way of running a business if you believe that seniority should decide who gets promoted or not. Here, you could be brand new to the company and if you are executing, doing the right things(getting to work on time, coming to work prepared, etc.), staying motivated, and continuously trying to learn, you will move up very quickly. BUT, you need to be consistent in these habits to get ahead. This is really the only thing that will cause someone here to not succeed in Fenix Consulting Group.

Fenix Consulting Group2020-04-01
  6. "Not for everybody"

Former Employee - Junior Account Manager in Orange, CA

I worked at Fenix Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Sales training, lively place to work ,competitive

Cons

Outside direct sales, need to be comfortable doing this or you will fail

Fenix Consulting Group2020-03-03
  7. "Awful place to work"

1.0
    Former Employee - Junior Account Executive

I worked at Fenix Consulting Group full-time

Pros

cool office but no upside

Cons

horrible pay, repetitive work , false promise with impossible goals

Fenix Consulting Group2020-02-27

"Manage sales and lead a sales team"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Orange, CA

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fenix is filled with an outgoing and inclusive culture. This career enables you to get hands on training within the sales environment, as well as team building and managing experience.

Cons

This environment is highly competitive, and will push you to be your very best.

Fenix Consulting Group2019-12-20
  9. "Account Manager"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Orange, CA

I worked at Fenix Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I started as an entry level Junior Account Manager and got promoted to Senior Account Manager and eventually Campaign Manager based on my performance/merit (No longer work for them, ended up opening my own business after learning the relevant skill set here). No seniority/tenor. Fun culture, constant learning and developing of highly sought after soft business skills that can be used across multiple industries (sales, leadership, management, financial education, art of persuasion/negotiation, critical conversations, influence, team work and etc). The environment can truly change you to be a better businessman, person, spouse if you let it. The pressure is constantly on high and it truly makes you tough. If you are competitive, love challenging yourself to grow, to get outside of your comfort zone then I highly recommend it. Grateful to have been part of this team in the past.

Cons

If you are not competitive, can’t handle challenging yourself, not driven to perform the best of your abilities weekly then I wouldn’t recommend this place.

Fenix Consulting Group2019-12-24
  10. "Wack. Misleading."

1.0

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group

Pros

They motivate you and get you upbeat.

Cons

Not clear exactly what you’ll be doing until you are hired. You are those sales guys at walmarts going up to customers while they are shopping. Environment is toxic. High performers always judge those who didnt make standards rather than motivating the individual. Its commission-based. Sure they say you’ll get paid hourly but trust me, if you get paid hourly every week, you will get fired as it is below standards. Practically they will fire you even though you have paid off all your supplements. Meaning even if your commission is above hourly but below standards they will fire you. This means they will fire you without even spending a penny paying you but your work is paying them. BEWARE. YOU ARE THOSE GUYS AT WALMARTS.

Fenix Consulting Group2020-01-28

Fenix Consulting Group Response

February 13, 2020Recruiter

We do appreciate and encourage genuine feedback so we can continually improve in all areas of operations. Our interview process consists of 3 rounds of interviews in efforts to provide full transparency including a "behind the scenes" shadow interview into what the day to day looks like to make sure this is a fit. Anyone researching our company or progressing through the interview stage would be well aware of the locations that we staff. Based on your feedback it sounds like this sounds like it was not a fit for either party. The compensation package we offer includes a hourly base with opportunity for commissions and performance bonuses, as well as benefits including healthcare, cell and mileage reimbursement, gym access, paid sick leave, and paid vacation time. To continue growing our business it is natural that we evaluate the performance of individuals within each department to ensure productivity. If a sales representative acquires 3 or less new customer accounts each week, it costs the business more money to pay said employee than it would make. This is a common misconception for individuals with an employee mindset and minimal knowledge of business operations. However, the experience that you've described falls short of our standards for excellence. We take pride in the business we have built and especially the culture, comradery, and training of our teams - and we will continue to improve and find new solutions to provide an exceptional customer and employee experience.

Found 70 reviews