Found 1,866 of over 16K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Fidelity Investments
8 hours ago
Investment Banking Analyst
Currently at Fidelity in entry level workplace planning associate working on my series 7. Have a job opportunity at UBS as a developmental financial advisor. My dream is to move to investment banking. Do I take UBS offer? I’m single 23 and don’t mind moving
Jobs in Finance
15 days ago
I have applied for multiple roles in Fidelity and its been more than 45 days and I don't see any progress. The status in workday is "under review", but I am not sure if I should hopeful of any call from Fidelity. Anyone from @fidelity can throw some light?
Jobs in Finance
16 days ago
Finanical Solutions Advisor
What is the average salary of an Investment Solutions Representative at Fidelity Investments ? I have an interview for them for a role in the San Diego / Los Angeles Area. What does the day to day look like? And how do you like working for Fidelity Investments
Got a burning question about Fidelity Investments? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fidelity Investments employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Fidelity offers great benefits and it is rewarding to be able to help customers with their retirement accounts." (in 2325 reviews)
- "They don't want you to work OT so you have a good work life balance working 40 hours a week" (in 1027 reviews)
- "The people are great and they do a lot to make the interns feel included and connected" (in 758 reviews)
- "Great culture and values." (in 665 reviews)
- "The Pay was good compared to the S. Ohio / N. Kentucky area as a whole." (in 558 reviews)
- "Management is bad also the policies not that great" (in 352 reviews)
- "a good manager and a bad one here affects ur motivation to do the same exact thing over and over again" (in 307 reviews)
- "Low salary and not flexible" (in 301 reviews)
- "Long hours and not flexible" (in 104 reviews)
- "Although a female chairman there are not enough women on middle and upper management" (in 96 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Fidelity Investments and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Apr 28, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Fun sales team with opportunities to move up in the company. Opportunity to make lots of money as a WS or IWS. Great internal training
Minimal work life balance and if you don't 'fit in' you won't be moving up. Dealing with office politics lots of turnover1
- 3.0Jul 21, 2019Business AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBoston, MA
- Strong benefits including 7% 401K matching, waived fees for Fidelity products and numerous health and wellness perks - Good work/life balance although there are certain positions within the company where there are long hours
- Some project managers are difficult to work with and can make your experience difficult for 3 month stretches - Company culture is not conducive to creativity and growth, difficult to change internal processes1
- 5.0Aug 16, 2021Operations ManagerCurrent EmployeeAlbuquerque, NM
Great opportunity for growth and career movement.
In order to progress you have to take on a lot and decreases work life balance.1
- 1.0Jun 21, 2017Fund Accounting AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWestlake, TX
Sometimes you sit and do nothing. They don't want you to work OT so you have a good work life balance working 40 hours a week
Horrible pay-I made 40K. Managers show favoritism, hardly any women in management, tons of micromanagement or management that has no idea what they are doing12
- 5.0Mar 9, 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Benefits are great and Fidelity is making a solid attempt to be more focused on the associate work/life balance.
Career mobility across business units can be challenging.
- 5.0Aug 8, 2023Inheritor Services SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsWestlake, TX
Fidelity was a great place to work. They are very supportive of career development. It is a very engaging work environment. They really seem to care for employees and try their best to help with work/life balance. Excellent training is provided. They also have excellent benefits.
It can take a long time for process improvements to take place. The amount of systems needed is very convoluted.
- 5.0Nov 29, 2013Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Friendly, Ethical Environment. Excellent Bennefits Packages. Great company for motivated people looking to advance their careers. Very good training and onboarding process.
Pay is lower in relation to industry averages. Technology seems to lag industry and work/life balance is not a primary focus all the time.
- 3.0Feb 17, 2022Relationship ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Great benefits that's about it
Competing against peers. No work life balance when peers work overtime and you have to try to compete with that. Feedback given to management and no improvements as a result of feedback.1
- 4.0Jan 28, 2021Lead Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsChennai
Work life balance and no restrictions in work timings as long as we complete the work on time. People with potential will obviously grow here. It will encourage and pay for you to learn new stuffs , make use of it.
Very little Onsite opportunities as the head count is grown dramatically in the last few years and their primary focus is on cost cutting and bring more work to Offshore.1
- 4.0Feb 11, 2016Project ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
There is a good Work life balance; we usually work on new tools and technologies; free transport; flexi work hours;
I don't find the environment very professional; sometimes relationships works better than thr hard work; sometimes need to work late hours to overlap with USA timings;