KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Fidelity National Title

Is this your company?

Fidelity National Title

Add a Review

Fidelity National Title Employee Reviews about "no one"

Updated Aug 8, 2018

Found 5 of over 186 reviews

3.1
Pros
  • "Great Benefits, really good peole(in 9 reviews)

• "Great benefits, interesting work, great people(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Everything constantly changes, and it feels like no one cares avoid the individual person(in 5 reviews)

• "Not much opportunity for growth(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Fidelity National Title and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "no one"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Title Examiner

Aug 8, 2018 - Title Examiner in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Big company that pays the bills.

Cons

Everything constantly changes, and it feels like no one cares avoid the individual person. You are a small fish in a large pond. No room for advancement in my current role.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Customer Service Representative

Dec 27, 2017 - Customer Service Representative in Carmel, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent PTO plan, most coworkers were nice

Cons

Very little training, there was no clearly defined job description for my position and no one really knows their own or anyone else’s job responsibilities, a very disorganized company.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 2.0
      Former Employee

Never again.

Sep 25, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fellow associates are great to work with. Having your own office is nice. Once you catch onto the work it isn't so bad. Bagel Fridays are a good touch.

Cons

Management is horrendous. Massive turn over because no one can stand being with this company long term. Poor leadership. Poor organization. Poor manning. We were constantly understaffed and thus swamped with so many claims we could barley breath. There is no end insight. As soon as you close one claim you get 10 more in two days. I would never workfor this company as an associate again.

4 people found this review helpful
    4. 2.0
      Former Employee

Not my cup of tea

Oct 30, 2014 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some people are helpful. Management doesn't micromanage, allowing you to do your work your way. They offer a decent benefit package.

Cons

No training whatsoever; you get thrown into the lion's den of 250-300 claims that are now your responsibility and told to figure it out. Once you do figure it out, the work is extremely repetitive and new challenges are rare. One of the consequences of the lack of training is that as claims travel through the different departments, a tremendous amount of mistakes are made that no one bothers fixing, making everyone's job harder. Overtime may as well be required, because management looks down upon you if you do not stay late or come in on weekends. Employee turnover is worse than any company I have ever worked for. There is no loyalty to employees, and firing people seems to have become a very popular hobby.

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 3.0
      Current Employee

Get out quick or you'll get stuck in a dead end

May 14, 2012 - Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is relaxed in the sector I work in. Pretty good benefits. Performance reviews once a year. They match 401k. I'm basically late whenever I feel like it and no one says anything.

Cons

Corporate doesn't care about you. Raises get frozen or wages get cut. Benefits go up each year more than the raise that you get which almost makes it worthless. Constantly told that no one is replaceable. Kind of feels like Wal-Mart. You have to suck up and make management like you to get promoted if there is anywhere to be promoted to. Play major favorites

2 people found this review helpful