- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Colombia - All Cities
- - Bogota
- - Bogota, Colombia Area
- - Bogotá, Bogota
- - Bogota, Cundinamarca
- - Antioquia
- - Medellín, Colombia Area
- - Medellín, Antioquia
- - Cundinamarca
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Manila
- - Manila, Philippines Area
- - Manila, Manila
- - Pasig City
- - Tacloban
- - Benguet
- - National Capital Region
Found 40 of over 43 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 21, 2021 - Digital Marketing SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-You can speak your mind and your opinions will matter as much as the next person. -You are trusted by the management to know what to do, so you can pretty much finish your tasks on your own and present your ideas, even out of the box ones. -My colleagues are very professional and efficient so the work is always easier than other organizations. -From hiring to onboarding, the people that handle everything made sure my experience was smooth, enjoyable, and interactive. -Great health benefits
I've been with the company for three weeks now, and I have loved every moment of it so this is probably not a con, but a future possible risk, but working independently can mean that sometimes you'll just have a vague direction or brief, so you have to take time to revisit the objectives so you can align your projects.Continue reading
Greatly appreciate that you pre-empted a possible risk in the future. We'll work on it! Thank you! Cheers!
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 27, 2023 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Advantages that differentiate it from many other companies.
I don't see any cons or negative points to mention.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 25, 2023 - Client Experience AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I've only been with Filta for 6 months this January, but the learnings I got are incomparable. The people around are great mentors, and the management is very hands-on with the employees. We have a wellness team that really cares for us genuinely, a different set of activities that help us relieve ourselves from work, managers that listen to what we want to achieve inside and outside the organization and the list goes on.
Not really a con, but as the company grows, it can require changes in the process.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 24, 2023 - Community Manager in Bogota, CundinamarcaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Benefits - Choose between of work from home and go the office - Feeling exceptionally valued in their community - Good salaries - Hiring processes are super responsive and transparent - I love their community and all team activities
Nothing, honestly, it is good company. I feel thrilled!Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 23, 2023 - Senior Paid Ads SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Benefits - Very flexible WFH -Management truly cares - Hiring process is super fast and responsive, LOVED how my recruiter handled my hire. Super transparent. - Freedom to work at your own pace. - They find you a good client that really fits your profile. - Good salaries
Nothing to complain about, honestly a really solid employer.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 23, 2023 - Google Ads Specialist in Bogotá, BogotaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Hiring, onboarding and overall management processes are handled professionally and always exceed my expectations. The team is always willing to assist with anything you may need. Benefits and extras are great. Work from home flexibility is a plus. They have taken the time to make each team member feel part of their community and fully submerge in their activities for a great work environment.
None. Overall a extremely positive experience.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 23, 2023 - Team Administrator in Bogotá, BogotaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Growing opportunities. Not working on weekends neither public holidays. Good work environment and relationships.
Work from office for some roles.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 24, 2023 - Retention Specialist in Medellín, AntioquiaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company support is great, very professional and amazing benefits, they follow up about how you are and your process.
All good at the moment.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 18, 2023 - Personal Assistant in Manila, ManilaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Flexible hybrid working, at home or in the office - Amazing team mates - Positive work life balance, filta does not want you working if you are on leave or outside your hours - Wellness program - Fun and engaging events
The remote working means I do not get to see my team mates as much, but luckily we have video calls!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 22, 2022 - Ecommerce Coordinator in Manila, ManilaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
> Internet Allowance > Work/Life Balance (no more calls after work) > Fun social activities >WFH
None so far. They are very supportiveContinue reading
FiltaGlobal Reviews FAQs
FiltaGlobal has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 43 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at FiltaGlobal to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -20% over the last 12 months.
60% of FiltaGlobal employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FiltaGlobal 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.