The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about Finalta? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Finalta employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Experience can differ drastically across the offices (other cons I see around no travel and low salary don't really apply to the Chicago office)" (in 8 reviews)
- "Long hours during busy times (about 2 months per year)" (in 4 reviews)
- "Bad leadership / a lot of politics" (in 4 reviews)
- "Long hours mean the salary does not fairly compensate" (in 4 reviews)
Found 52 of over 56 reviews
Updated Jul 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Mar 22, 2023ManagerFormer EmployeeLondon, England
Very collaborative culture Close collaboration with McKinsey colleagues Good for building/ enhancing your banking knowledge
Job can get a bit repetitive Progression criteria are not fully clear
Finalta Reviews FAQs
Finalta has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 56 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Finalta to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
75% of Finalta employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Finalta 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.