Finalta Employee Reviews about "leadership"
Updated Mar 22, 2023
Found 6 of over 55 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
FINALTA Interview experience! Hi, I have been shortlisted for the 2nd round (case study) of interview with Finalta. Its a 2 hour long interview. 1 hour for case, 45 minutes working on ppt and then presentation. Anyone who has the experience of the interview please help out! I really need this job, due to certain personal covid related hardships. Any help would be helpful! Note: have already read glassdoor interview reviews
Got a burning question about Finalta? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Finalta employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Friendly people/great culture" (in 8 reviews)
- "smart, ambitious people, with a collaborative, supportive, fun culture." (in 5 reviews)
- "An excellent opportunity to see the workings of mortgage providers and the work that mortgage advisors do." (in 3 reviews)
- "Great work life balance" (in 3 reviews)
- "Experience can differ drastically across the offices (other cons I see around no travel and low salary don't really apply to the Chicago office)" (in 8 reviews)
- "Bad leadership / a lot of politics" (in 4 reviews)
- "Long hours during busy times (about 2 months per year)" (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "leadership"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee★★★★★
Associate DirectorDec 20, 2016 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Entrepreneurial, high growth culture - Amazing place to start your career & progress upwards - Opportunities to develop a very diverse skillset (problem solving, analytics, client management, leadership, business development) - Interesting content, particularly on digital banking - Backed by McKinsey & Co
- Projects are cyclical and there are "crunch" periods - Opportunities to better leverage technology to scale the business
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Good first job, but not for the long run...Oct 30, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance is taken care of. Nice first job, with good exposure to clients and opportunity to learn lots of reusable skills like excel, ppt and SQL / Alteryx / Tableau. If you join the right team at the right time, career progression can be fast. Group of extremely nice, caring and helpful people. Everyone is really smart so you might feel stupid right after joining. Base salary is good compared to other consultancies. McK network and repo is really valuable.
Extremely volatile evaluation system might hamper development. Not necessarily meritocratic career progression. Leadership is not really inspiring. Too many people stick around longer than they should due to poor exit opps to the damage of new, more motivated employees. Can become extremely boring and repetitive if you can’t have exposure to multiple projects.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★
Good job out of collegeJun 4, 2015 - Associate Analyst in Miami, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good hours for consulting Good job out of college Great city
Instability Bad leadership lack of diversity in projects
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Great opportunities possible with rapid growth of companyApr 28, 2017 - Analyst in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great culture with a fun analyst/consultant team - Nice office space and access to McKinsey perks - Encourages entrepreneurial spirit and the quick growth of the company makes this possible - Early exposure to clients and senior management with opportunities to quickly increase responsibility
- Long hours during busy times (about 2 months per year) - Experience can differ drastically across the offices (other cons I see around no travel and low salary don't really apply to the Chicago office) - Tend to let pockets of bad leadership stay in place much longer than they should
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Small company with a bad leadershipJun 6, 2015 - Associate Analyst in Miami, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You can improve your analytical skills Subsidiary of McKinsey There is a set career path
You don't meet clients / 0 travel Bad leadership / a lot of politics Bad locationContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★
Great company that cares about its peopleMar 24, 2016 - in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Leadership really care about their people and their development. Fantastic growth over last few years, and even bigger plans for future mean lots of opportunities. Nice environment to work in - smart, ambitious people, with a collaborative, supportive, fun culture.
Rapid growth, and entrepreneurial approach means working with ambiguity and change -organisation is a work in progress!