Finalta Employee Reviews about "work life balance"
Updated Mar 22, 2023
Found 5 of over 55 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
FINALTA Interview experience! Hi, I have been shortlisted for the 2nd round (case study) of interview with Finalta. Its a 2 hour long interview. 1 hour for case, 45 minutes working on ppt and then presentation. Anyone who has the experience of the interview please help out! I really need this job, due to certain personal covid related hardships. Any help would be helpful! Note: have already read glassdoor interview reviews
Got a burning question about Finalta? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Finalta employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Friendly people/great culture" (in 8 reviews)
- "smart, ambitious people, with a collaborative, supportive, fun culture." (in 5 reviews)
- "An excellent opportunity to see the workings of mortgage providers and the work that mortgage advisors do." (in 3 reviews)
- "Great work life balance" (in 3 reviews)
- "Experience can differ drastically across the offices (other cons I see around no travel and low salary don't really apply to the Chicago office)" (in 8 reviews)
- "Bad leadership / a lot of politics" (in 4 reviews)
- "Long hours during busy times (about 2 months per year)" (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Good first job, but not for the long run...Oct 30, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance is taken care of. Nice first job, with good exposure to clients and opportunity to learn lots of reusable skills like excel, ppt and SQL / Alteryx / Tableau. If you join the right team at the right time, career progression can be fast. Group of extremely nice, caring and helpful people. Everyone is really smart so you might feel stupid right after joining. Base salary is good compared to other consultancies. McK network and repo is really valuable.
Extremely volatile evaluation system might hamper development. Not necessarily meritocratic career progression. Leadership is not really inspiring. Too many people stick around longer than they should due to poor exit opps to the damage of new, more motivated employees. Can become extremely boring and repetitive if you can’t have exposure to multiple projects.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★
Associate Analyst - underpaid in rigid cultureJan 8, 2016 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- possibility to advance fast - generally modest travel required - relatively small team thus not just a small part in a big clock - now part of McK thus prestige of company - thorough training in calculation programs
- for the amount to work substantially underpaid - Extremely rigid culture (e.g. if you would arrive a few minutes late to work you would get a warning. BUT people have life outside especially when working long hours. Allow reasonable flex time) no feeling of a team - bad work life balance - VERY bad benefits - No mistake culture, any mistakes seems to be punished. No desire to innovate or take risks - arms length relationship with management (transactional, you perform then you get rewarded financially, yet not other form of recognition) - The employees is held to thankful to be able to start working at the company. No feeling of that employee has outside market valeu - Purpose of work, engagement of employees, thinking outside of the box not valued to the slightestContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★
Great CompanyFeb 11, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company and friendly people Great work life balance
Pay could have been better
- Former Employee★★★★★
NaFeb 22, 2021 - Business Analysis Sr Analyst in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working environment, work life balance
No disadvantages at all if u like the job
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Fast paced, but caring cultureMar 12, 2019 - Analyst in BudapestRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Extremely high customer satisfaction scores from clients, our projects add a lot of value for our clients -Company / Co-workers care a lot about each other and everybody's individual success -Best in the world at what we do (benchmarking) -Diverse, international team -Clearly highlighted opportunities for growth and advancement -Not necessarily a great work/life balance but the best you can reasonably expect from an Analyst position at a high level consultancy
-Benefits packages between offices are not equal (even adjusting for PPP) -Unlike most other high level consultancies, Finalta does not value or contribute to graduate level education (MBA programs)