KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Overall, as we run across issues, management is always quick to accept feedback and make corrections and investments where necessary.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Low Salaries compared to the market rate.(in 6 reviews)
  • "People given leadership roles who are then kept in the dark by senior management and not really given the opportunity to lead to their full potential.(in 4 reviews)
  • "I worked here for years and it upset me to see the lack of diversity.(in 3 reviews)
  • "it's not a large company with mature processes (but this is an opportunity to advise and implement structure!)(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

Great Culture, Career Trajectory Potential

Apr 3, 2022 - Growth Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture - High earning potential - Career Progression (BDR to Account Executive or Management)

Cons

- Going into Office is highly encouraged (this could be a con for some people)

FinancialForce Response

We are really excited about our growth too! Opening our Austin office is a direct result of hearing from our employees about their desire to connect and engage. While we are still providing flexibility during the transition, we continue to encourage a culture of engagement and drive the incredible upward mobility you spoke of as well!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Culture

May 23, 2022 - Sales Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, great team atmosphere, large territories, smart people. Leadership that cares and listens.

Cons

Growing fast and lots of new solutions- not sure that is a Con, but can bit a great deal to learn.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company Culture at an Rapidly Growing Company

Jul 21, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great, helpful, welcoming company culture - Innovative, niche products - Salesforce partner - Extensive Investment in prospecting/marketing tools - Rapidly growing company with hopes to IPO - Global - Great company events (happy hours, conferences) - Can progress in your career and get promoted internal quite quickly

Cons

- Bit of lack of organizational, leadership structure; due to newly built teams, new leadership - Confusion in alignment on the sales side (most companies struggle with this)

4. 4.0

Great Company

Jul 27, 2022 - Support Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for and understanding management. Decent pay and career advancement opportunities.

Cons

Management does not always take heed to advice and ideas.

5. 5.0

Wonderful place to work in 2022

May 6, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

-friendly and welcoming environment, managers and colleagues -very nice office in the heart of downtown Austin -work from home ability -engaging and supportive sales managers across the entire organization -hefty employee referral bonuses -catered lunch and learns

Cons

None to mention at this time

6. 3.0
    Current Employee

The work is fine, environment could be better

Jun 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, work/life balance, fair compensation

Cons

There has been a lot of turnover at the senior management level, people seem happy with their immediate teams but dissatisfied with the leadership at higher levels. Not enough employee development and career pathways.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent place to work in SaaS

Apr 19, 2022 - Customer Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life balance is outstanding Good pay and benefits Great culture and friendly co-workers Excellent leadership Great path to

Cons

Some disorganization in a pre-GTM company Onboarding can be challenging

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great environment focused on innovation and growth

Apr 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really enjoy seeing all of the growth across the company. Strong executive leadership team

Cons

With fast growth comes challenges of heavy workloads and fast moving changes.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Stay away from company with no diversity

Apr 18, 2022 - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good product in the ERP space.

Cons

Lack of diversity isn't a problem just limited to Salesforce. It's rampant in its companies as well. I worked here for years and it upset me to see the lack of diversity. Just take a quick look at the Sales Reps on LinkedIn. They all follow a specific pattern and look the same. The company keeps touting diversity initiatives in the media, but won't hire any more. It reminds me of a good old boys club. If you don't look like them and speak just like them, you're not a good fit. There is no sales leadership that is diverse.

FinancialForce Response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and providing us with your feedback. Diversity and inclusion efforts are an ongoing priority, focus, and investment for FinancialForce. While we can’t comment on the diversity initiatives of other companies, we have made and continue to make intentional efforts to increase diversity through hiring in all our functions, including in Sales and our Executive team. These ongoing efforts are measured to review our progress in this important area of focus. To reinforce our commitment, we are also supporting the development of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to continue championing diversity and promoting the inclusion of all those who work at FinancialForce. In fact, we just launched our 2nd ERG last week! Thank you again for your feedback, we wish you all the best and if you would like to continue the conversation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch directly.

10. 5.0

Account Executive

Apr 27, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

amazing culture with good pay and fantastic sales territories

Cons

can't think of many as of now

Viewing 1 - 10 of 341 Reviews

FinancialForce Reviews FAQs

FinancialForce has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 359 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at FinancialForce to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, FinancialForce employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at FinancialForce. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

92% of FinancialForce employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FinancialForce 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at FinancialForce to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with FinancialForce Job Seekers