KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Find My Profession Reviews

Updated Aug 12, 2021

Found 17 of over 28 reviews

4.8
Find My Profession Founder/CEO Mike Podesto (no image)
Mike Podesto

313 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company to Work For!

Aug 12, 2021 - Digital Marketing Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Collaborative company culture - Growing company that strives to get better - Employees and their ideas matter - Fully remote work - Work/life balance

Cons

If you're not self disciplined or hate change, this may not be a good fit for you.

2. 5.0

Fantastic Place to Work!

Jun 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

FMP is a very supportive and collaborative environment. The work/life balance is highly valued. The team genuinely loves being a part of the company and all are cheering each other on to reach success.

Cons

The team is filled with great people who are willing to do what it takes to get the job done the right way- no cons!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Culture

Jun 17, 2021 - Manager, Customer Success
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Awesome team of collaborating professionals - Flexible to allow work/life balance - Great communication and support - Sense of value to the team and company

Cons

- No hand holding - you must be organized and a self starter - As with any growing company, it's a learn as you go approach

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Grow, Great Co-workers

Apr 7, 2021 - Community Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are always encouraged to develop your skills. Work-life balance is at the core of the company. You work remotely, but never micro-managed. Every team member is self motivated and gives their best. The CEO and supervising managers are very easy to talk to and personable.

Cons

Since I love working remotely I don't consider this a con, but others may.

5. 5.0

Self Starter Community

Jun 19, 2020 - SEO Researcher
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are always encouraged to learn new skills and are provided with the necessary tool to achieve this. It is easy to communicate with superiors and management. Everyone feels free to express ideas and suggestions.

Cons

Being a remote job, you manage your own schedule to get your tasks done. I don't consider this a con, but if you are not good at being a self-starter, this may prove difficult for you.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Unethical

Jan 26, 2021 - Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

good pay if you don't mind having no work life balance

Cons

unethical business practices and zero credibility in the industry

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work and help others find work!

Aug 31, 2017 - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Find My Profession for over a year. The most rewarding part of the job is helping others find work on a daily basis. Getting to meet people around the United States and helping them find their dream jobs is the most rewarding experience. This is certainly a position that provides real value in the job seeker's life and my own career as well. The work culture also supports diverse hiring practices, which makes for an educational environment with everyone's insight.

Cons

The company is in a growth stage. Some days I need to remind myself of this. Changes come fast and quick, which can add to stress when tasks pile up. I am sure things will pan out with all the dedication I see. The growth stage meant a pay cut for me, personally. Still, I am ok with it. I enjoy what I do.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

A Great Place to Work!

Nov 13, 2018 - Manager of Executive Resume Services in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Find My Profession values quality work and top-notch customer service. As a member of the leadership team, this is something that enables us to provide a positive working culture for all levels of employees. The company offers a positive and collaborative working culture where your recommendations are always encouraged. There is a great work/life balance, but with the company continuing to grow there is always a good flow of work for all team members. The owner is easy to work with and highly driven to ensure the company's success. You always feel as though your opinion matters and that you are an integral member of the team. Plus, being able to work remotely is an added bonus.

Cons

Not a con, but working remotely requires you to be self-driven. Also the company is constantly changing due to its rapid growth. These are things that employees should be aware of; employees need to be self-directed and adaptable.

9. 5.0

Great company culture!

Jul 10, 2018 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership style is very positive. I am never afraid to ask a question. It is a challenging position with lots of support to help me succeed. The owner, Mike Podesto is passionate about the mission of the company and that passion is contagious. I learn something new every day and know we are accomplishing great things as a team. FMP is a great place to work and grow!

Cons

Not a con, but something to consider - As with any virtual/remote position, you have to be disciplined and recognize communication with co-workers is very different than in an office situation.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Challenging and thought provoking work environment!

May 30, 2018 - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love learning new ways how to help executives find work and the info I am picking up will one day help me on future interviews if I ever need to leave, but I hope I don't. The environment is challenging, friendly, and thought-provoking and I love that! Something new every day!

Cons

As with any new company, change is a rapid constant and I know that is not everyone's cup of tea.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews

Find My Profession Reviews FAQs

Find My Profession has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 28 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Find My Profession to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Find My Profession employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Find My Profession. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

93% of Find My Profession employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Find My Profession 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Find My Profession to be management, senior leadership, culture and the cons to be workplace .