- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Riverside, CA Area
- - Palm Springs, CA
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - San Jose, CA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - South Florida, FL
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Boston, MA
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Denver, CO
- - Parker, CO
- - Colorado Springs, CO Area
- - Colorado Springs, CO
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Washington, DC
- - Ohio
- - Cincinnati, OH Area
- - Cincinnati, OH
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - Scotland
- - England
- - Manchester, United Kingdom Area
- - Glossop, England
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai, India Area
- - Mumbai
- Brazil - All Cities
- - Minas Gerais
Found 22 of over 35 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Find My Profession? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Find My Profession employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 19, 2022 - Reverse RecruiterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
*Company benefits/perks are great *Work/Life balance is good *Work load is manageable *CEO is great and down to earth!
-Maybe the salary but the work/life balance and benefits are a huge perk so it makes this a really small con!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 8, 2022 - Customer Success AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Collaborative team environment, management that actually cares, emphasis on work-life balance, encouraging environment, opportunities for growth and career development, employee retention, no commute, and the most awesome co-workers ever!
None, none, none and none!
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 28, 2022 - Reverse Recruiter in Denver, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Find My Profession values family, time, freedom, and trusts its employees.
None so far. Thank you!
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 30, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great leadership, remote work, talented and intelligent people to work with.
It's a small start-up, bound to have set backs but they are doing good work and are only going to get better as they grow.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 18, 2022 - Reverse RecruiterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible, caring work environment. Work/Life balance. Fulfilling. Opportunity for continued growth and development. Challenging in the best ways. Perfect blend of autonomy and teamwork. Excellent leadership.
If you don’t do well working autonomously and/or remotely, this may not be a fit.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 12, 2021 - Digital Marketing Manager in Colorado Springs, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Collaborative company culture - Growing company that strives to get better - Employees and their ideas matter - Fully remote work - Work/life balance
If you're not self disciplined or hate change, this may not be a good fit for you.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 17, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
FMP is a very supportive and collaborative environment. The work/life balance is highly valued. The team genuinely loves being a part of the company and all are cheering each other on to reach success.
The team is filled with great people who are willing to do what it takes to get the job done the right way- no cons!
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 17, 2021 - Manager, Customer SuccessRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Awesome team of collaborating professionals - Flexible to allow work/life balance - Great communication and support - Sense of value to the team and company
- No hand holding - you must be organized and a self starter - As with any growing company, it's a learn as you go approach
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 7, 2021 - Community Manager in Denver, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You are always encouraged to develop your skills. Work-life balance is at the core of the company. You work remotely, but never micro-managed. Every team member is self motivated and gives their best. The CEO and supervising managers are very easy to talk to and personable.
Since I love working remotely I don't consider this a con, but others may.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 19, 2020 - SEO ResearcherRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You are always encouraged to learn new skills and are provided with the necessary tool to achieve this. It is easy to communicate with superiors and management. Everyone feels free to express ideas and suggestions.
Being a remote job, you manage your own schedule to get your tasks done. I don't consider this a con, but if you are not good at being a self-starter, this may prove difficult for you.
Find My Profession Reviews FAQs
Find My Profession has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 35 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Find My Profession to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
95% of Find My Profession employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Find My Profession 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.