KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "There is absolutely no work life balance and they are not planning on improving that anytime soon.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Poor management.(in 5 reviews)
  • "leadership is also non(in 5 reviews)
  • "They get you in the door with the 'unlimited PTO' but you never actually get to take any time off.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Solid company so far

May 3, 2022 - Scientific Strategy in Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open environment, welcoming for collaborations and lots of learning opportunities.

Cons

Fingerpaint is still growing so there is still a learning curve. But as things evolve they seem to be for the better so far.

2. 4.0

Great worklife balance

Apr 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good worklife balancr, great people

Cons

Salary is sometimes hard to discuss because of casual atmosphere

3. 4.0

A good place to be

Mar 31, 2022 - MarTech
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work on the MarTech side and have nothing but positive feelings towards Fingerpaint. I really enjoy my teammates and management, it's a great group of really smart and fun folks. The workload can be heavy at times but nothing unmanageable. I can't speak for all departments but I've not been expected to work more than a 40-hour workweek and I've been fully supported with my PTO requests. It's important for everyone to set their own boundaries with any employer to maintain a work/life balance, if you do that, then you're fine. Pros: Supportive management and team members great healthcare benefits good 401k match flex PTO open to feedback CEO - my review says I don't approve which isn't accurate but I'm unable to edit.

Cons

still a bit disorganized as we grow but it's improving working in pharma not extremely challenging need better planning by PMs

Fingerpaint Marketing Response

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience with Fingerpaint! We are so glad to hear you enjoy the benefits and perks that we provide to our employees. We do our best to ensure that our employees live a balanced life, and we encourage employees to take time away whenever they need it. As we continue growing, we will continue to learn. We take this feedback seriously and look forward to continuing to improve our benefits, perks, and other offerings based on feedback like this. If there is any other feedback that you would like to share so that we can better our agency, please feel free to reach out to peopleandculture@fingerpaint.com.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Solidly OK

Mar 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They've got a "people-first" philosophy that is mixed in execution, but upper management does seem to be trying

Cons

Most of the problems working here are the same as the rest of the industry -- executives talk the talk of wanting to foster a healthy work environment, but at the end of the day, it's a business designed to make money, so ground-level employees are overworked and burnt out.

8 people found this review helpful

Fingerpaint Marketing Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Fingerpaint! We know that our industry can be challenging, and we appreciate all our employee’s hard work. Our people & culture team is always hard at work to ensure teams are properly supported so we can mitigate this as much as possible, and we do encourage all employees to take advantage of our flexible time off program along with our other great benefits. We value all feedback and constantly look for ways to improve our agency. If there is any other feedback that you would like to share, please feel free to reach out to peopleandculture@fingerpaint.com.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Smart people

Mar 16, 2022 - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Talented, smart, hard working people

Cons

Workload related to staffing needs improvement

Fingerpaint Marketing Response

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with Fingerpaint! Our Fingerpainters have always been and always will be our greatest asset. We are grateful for their incredible work every day. As Fingerpaint continues to grow, our People and Culture team is continually working hard to find great talent. We know that some of our best hires come recommended by our current employees! Feel free to pass along referrals to our Talent Acquisition team at RecruitingTeamFP@fingerpaint.com. If there is any other feedback you would like to share, we encourage you to reach out to the People and Culture team at people&culture@fingerpaint.com.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic learning

Feb 14, 2022 - Analyst in La Jolla, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic learning opportunity for me.

Cons

None really. It was just not a great long-term fit for me.

Fingerpaint Marketing Response

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Fingerpaint! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the learning opportunities we offer to our employees. If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, please contact us at people&culture@fingerpaint.com.

7. 2.0

Good, but not great

Feb 4, 2022 - Account Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

pay is fair, benefits, 401k, CEO is awesome, met some really smart and awesome people

Cons

the hours are crazy, if you get put on a specific team/client - it could make or break your experience. i ended up working late nights and weekends with little to no support or accurate training. i submitted vacation time but could barely take off - ended up working on vacation multiple times. work is not spread appropriately, and as a similar review mentioned no one knows how to push back on clients. leadership is also non-existent, current director and managers do not set good examples and do not know how to deliver constructive feedback.

6 people found this review helpful

Fingerpaint Marketing Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide your feedback on Fingerpaint. We do our best to ensure that our employees can take full advantage of our flexible benefits. While hours may sometimes vary, Fingerpaint does everything it can to ensure that the workload is spread as evenly as possible, and teams are supported. We are also in the process of rolling out new initiatives relating to our training and development program. We take this feedback very seriously and plan to continue to improve our training and development, and other offerings based on feedback like this. If you have any additional feedback, please contact us at people&culture@fingerpaint.com.

8. 5.0

Incredible Employee Culture

Jan 3, 2022 - Project Management Office (PMO)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fingerpaint places a lot of importance on employee happiness which makes the harder days better.

Cons

None that I have at this time

2 people found this review helpful

Fingerpaint Marketing Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Fingerpaint! We are happy to hear that you appreciate our commitment to employees. Our greatest strength always has been and always will be our talented people. If there is any other feedback that you would like to share so that we can better improve our agency, please feel free to reach out to peopleandculture@fingerpaint.com.

9. 3.0

Fingerpaint Pm

Dec 7, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work, flexible PTO, high referral bonus, upward mobility

Cons

Compensation, high stress, redundant work, compensation for the bottom line, pharma

1 person found this review helpful

Fingerpaint Marketing Response

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Fingerpaint. We are glad to hear you enjoy the benefits and perks that we provide to our employees here at Fingerpaint. We know that our industry can be a demanding one, and we do our best to be sure that our employees live a healthy, balanced life. We are always looking to improve our agency and we do take your feedback seriously. If there is any other feedback you would like to share, we encourage you to reach out to the People and Culture team at people&culture@fingerpaint.com.

10. 5.0

Creative. Smart. Refreshing.

Oct 19, 2021 - Account Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

Client partnership is strong which allows us to create disruptive work. Impactful, meaningful work. The Pharma industry is known for forgettable work… not here. Benefits are unparalleled, providing us what we need to stay healthy, recharge and bring our best selves forward. And our spirit of people first translates to our community as we continue remain involved with various efforts to help others grow and thrive. I continue to grow as the agency has provided personalized resources to help me develop against my goals; I’m challenged daily and my mind is on fire in all the right ways, by people I respect and enjoy.

Cons

As we continue to grow, let’s continue to examine ourselves to ensure we are evolving how we work in this “new normal” environment.

Fingerpaint Marketing Response

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with Fingerpaint! We’re happy to hear you are enjoying the work, teammates, and Fingerpaint’s overall people first culture. Our greatest asset always will be our amazing people. The growth and development of our Fingerpainters is very important to us and we are happy to hear you are experiencing these growth opportunities. We will continue to evaluate every aspect of the agency to ensure the best possible experience for all as we continue to grow. If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, please contact us at peopleandculture@fingerpaint.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Reviews

Fingerpaint Marketing Reviews FAQs

Fingerpaint Marketing has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 115 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Fingerpaint Marketing to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Fingerpaint Marketing employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Fingerpaint Marketing. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

68% of Fingerpaint Marketing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fingerpaint Marketing 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Fingerpaint Marketing to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, work life balance, management.

Popular Careers with Fingerpaint Marketing Job Seekers