First Collection Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 13 reviews

2.2
  1. "its ojk"

I have been working at First Collection Services

Pros

it is very Laid Back

Cons

The pay it not that good

First Collection Services2014-05-22

"My experience is enlightening, encouraging, trying, often difficult, and a growing experience."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at First Collection Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly culture, flexible work atmosphere, positive reinforcement of attitudes, frequent classes for hands-on training and work, sharing-meetings often, employee rewards. health and dental offered.

Cons

angry customers, legal concerns, over-use of voice,. competiveness in workforce - both positive and discouraging, sitting all day, cubebicals

Advice to Management

keep us informed, work with us, and cover our legal questions. Of course, we all could use higher salaries!

First Collection Services2013-07-19

"Do you ever get the feeling that no one cares?"

Current Employee - Rep in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at First Collection Services full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great co-workers! Free coffee! They seem to often work around people' s schedules, which would be great for those that have things going on outside of work.

Cons

I personally feel that this company underpays many of it's customer service reps/employees. There doesn't seem to be much privacy (you can't trust that management won't tell your business), My work environment is always dusty and the floors only are said to be vacuumed on Fridays (I believe it). The restroom, break-room, and smoking area seem to stay dirty. Many of the employees feel under-appreciated. There is very little...

Advice to Management

Make it a requirement that all leaders, managers, & supervisors read the book, "Leaders Ought to Know". Take a deep look into the environment, culture, and future of this company. The first step is admitting that help is needed.

First Collection Services2013-06-10