First Internet Bank Operations Specialist Reviews | Glassdoor

First Internet Bank Operations Specialist Reviews

Updated Jan 29, 2018

4.3
First Internet Bank CEO David B. Becker (no image)
David B. Becker
  1. "Operations Specialist"

Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Fishers, IN

I have been working at First Internet Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros

First Internet Bank is an AMAZING place to work and Best job I've ever had! You are given the resources to do your job well and training is pretty smooth. Everyone has a positive team spirit and willing to jump in to help when needed. Management is very supportive, helpful, and genuinely care about your success. There is a laid back and relaxed environment with a high level of professionalism. Lots of potential to... grow within the company. Best Perks in town- on site gym, event ticket, free snacks ,drinks and a awesome on site state of the art fitness gym.

Cons

There are no negatives that I see at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep being Awesome!

First Internet Bank2018-01-29

"Operations Specialist"

Former Employee - Operations Specialist in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at First Internet Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros

none, if you call being able to wear jeans as a benefit for a professional office.

Cons

Do not apply for a job in this department of the bank. They pour more work on you then you can handle. If you don't catch on quickly they will terminate your position fast without letting you there was a problem. Your pay does not match the amount of work you do.

Advice to Management

Learn how to be patient with employees, and stop talking down to employees.

First Internet Bank2015-08-20

First Internet Bank Response

October 7, 2015Human Resources Representative

Your comments have been reviewed by the Human Resources department. While we have received honors for being a Top Workplace in Indianapolis and a Best Bank to Work For across the country, based primarily on employee satisfaction surveys, we recognize that not everyone may find our fast-paced, innovative culture appealing. It is important that our employees participate in topic discussions and employee surveys regarding work/life balance and compensation so that we may continue to inspire our employees and help you meet your personal goals for career growth. We encourage current and former employees to express concerns directly with a supervisor or HR so we can clarify your statements and follow-up with a personalized approach, but we understand that it may be more comfortable to express your views anonymously. All input – positive or negative – helps us in our effort to be an employer of choice for top performers, and we thank you for your feedback.

Found 2 reviews