- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Maryland
- - Oakland, MD
- - Cumberland, MD Area
- - Washington, DC Area
- Kuwait - All Cities
- - Kuwait City, Kuwait Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (6 reviews)
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team environment. Everyone at the bank is helpful and cordial. The professional experience was very nice.
N/A, do not have any cons to report.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some of the people there
Only worried about top dollar and not the employees. You’re expendable
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The benefits package including medical, dental, and vision was very nice. I had plenty of bank holidays and vacation time.
Middle management was not encouraging and did not provide a comfortable work environment. Often times management felt unapproachable and unwilling to listen to concerns. Communication was definitely lacking. Issues that could have been discussed and resolved were withheld to the employee until it was too late to come to a good resolution. I did not feel that it was a team environment.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Loved the teller job itself and enjoyed the customers. I loved my Co workers and made lots of friends. I thought the benefits were ok.
Management does not listen to employees, communication is on a need to know basis, no help from upper management if there is an issue, no consistency on how employees are treated, sometimes don't get lunch breaks.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company offers a salary and benefits.
Constant turnover. Manager had no clue what she was doing.
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great working environment go wow
out of date facilities now nowContinue reading